2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Can anyone help me? I am extremely devistated and don't know what to do...

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Rantz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All of these people do make sense. I was operating under the impression he was just a punk. The negatives are pretty steep.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:47 PM
metalsrfr
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On a note with what j2048b said and everyone else check out the book verbal judo it is a book that is required reading for all of the metro dade fl police officers it teaches you how to remain calm and get people to say what you want them to say without them knowing it and it helps in other situations most ofus come in contact with daily. My father a former police officer gave it to me and it helps it was written by a police officer for police officers but it will help you get people to do what you want . It could help you keep you're calm get this guy to say what he did and get him nailed.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:04 PM
norbybmx

every ones gonna hate me for saying this but its just go to the guys house and beat him till he says sorry, and make him take care of his doing.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:46 PM
metalsrfr
Veteran

We all would want to do that but in todays society that would land you in jail and he would still be on the street so it would just cause you more problems if caught.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:24 PM
norbybmx

ya but the guy didnt end up in jail for destroying the truck so you could probably get away with it. and most likly the guy is a ***** cause if you have a problem with some one you take it out on them one there truck.

Quick Reply: Can anyone help me? I am extremely devistated and don't know what to do...