2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Stories

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Fabulous
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stories

Hey all, Im still fairly new, only been a part of this site for like 2 weeks or so, but I noticed that most people who post in this forum ask questions about their Daks with mechanical problems and stuff. I figured while thats all nice and good, does anyone have any good stories about their trucks, like either kill stories from stoplight racing Civics, to some sort of seat of your pants rescue requiring only your 4.7L V8 and a warn winch ? I just think it would be cool to hear from all you regulars about some good info that makes you so proud to be a Dak owner.

I for instance have only been a proud Dak owner for around 2 weeks, but everyone who sees my truck thinks its brand new and are impressed with how clean Zoolander looks. (Oh and if you dont understand why I call my truck Zoolander, think of the name of the engine and then the movie Zoolander) I really dont have any good stories yet, other than getting lots of turned heads because of my near OCD measures of washing and cleaning my truck (I tend to wash or clean the interior or exterior weekly, and I always have a pack of Armor All touch up pads and a 3pc detailing set in my truck at all times), but when someone gets into Zoolander and just says "wow", thats a job well done!

Anyone have any good stories to tell why theyre so proud of being a Dodge owner?[8D]

Old 07-02-2006, 10:23 PM
beAn2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stories

when I first got my truck it was right after I had a big lifted 4x4. Needless to say I still had sum need for routin in up. so me and a friend both had passengers in our trucks. We went to this new neighboorhood were there were lots of open spaces. So we started doing donughts. Needless to say while we were doing them a camero ss comes creepin up. Keep in mind its 1230ish in the morning. This car looks like it could be a state trooper. So in the middle of this hood there a round about with a rasied center. I took off for the cirlce, when i was coverd by the pogoda in the middle I shut off the lights and tore outta there. I went towards the exit and the SS went the other way. After we left we wanted to duck into a side road to waite a while for things to cool down. After 3 min or som we leave. What car do you think was right behind us haha. The camero and I had a lil chase and I took a turn he couldnt do to me running a red light haha. To make an already long story short I got away. Never do it again tho!

Quick Reply: Stories