2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

ebay deals?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
cincy_04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay deals?

just wonderin if anyone has stumbled across any good deals out there in ebayland. lol. ive been seeing these "gas savers" which i think are a turbonator knock off. anyone got one? also ive seen these 28 dollar air intakes? is that a joke? its almost worth it even if it doesnt do anything lol. anyways, any good products, let me know......oh yea i have a 99 3.9 2wd

Old 09-23-2006, 12:35 AM
BlueDak
Rookie
Default RE: ebay deals?

if you believe 80% of those items sold on ebay will owrk, then please email me, I have some prime ocean front property to sell you.

Old 09-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't bother with anything that is supposed to make the air spin it doesn't work on our engines. As far as the $28 intake go for it but put a k&n cone on it and throw the piece of garbage out that they give you and then find yourself a heat shield or fab one up yourself if you can think of anything that would do the trick. Also make sure the filter is not right on top of the engine...

Old 09-23-2006, 02:30 PM
kurbycar32
Veteran

most of my vehicles run on e-bay! i got an airaid intake for $60, Denso iridium spark plugs for $4 each (normally like $17) underdrive pulley with belt for $40 and a superchips tuner for $190. just dont buy the crap on e-bay. get the same stuff you would buy at the auto parts store or out of a catalog down the the part number and you can definately find some deals. used intakes are pretty easy to find, most people pull them off before they trade in at the dealer. k&n and airaid filters are good for a million miles so just clean em and bolt them on

Old 09-23-2006, 03:44 PM
DakotaMan
Veteran

I have one of the 28 dollar CAI you talk of if you get one you deffinently want to get a K&N filter tho. I think it has help out my truck alot

Old 09-24-2006, 05:31 AM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

yes definately I just got one of those installed the other day...the difference is insane! If you want just that extra boost of power and that extra roaring noise at high speeds...go for it! I was amazed myself

Quick Reply: ebay deals?