2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Nitrous Setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 01:41 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Nitrous Setup

ORIGINAL: dodgedakota98luver

well i'm wanting to find a dakota R/T reg cab and put the sniper body kit on it and build it up for drag racing legaly at a drag strip so i figured i'd get some info on this stuff i dont plan on putting it on my 98 so is wet or dry the better way to go?
Lol.. you cant have the same truck as me.. i have a reg cab r/t that im going to put the sniper kit on.. sheesh.. lol j/k. but that sniper kit looks badass. I can see why you want it.

Old 11-30-2006, 01:48 AM
dodgedakota98luver
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dont worry we wont have the same truck i'll make sure it has a completly different paint job and i'll add my own little custom things to it lol

Old 11-30-2006, 01:49 AM
User
Champion

ORIGINAL: dodgedakota98luver

dont worry we wont have the same truck i'll make sure it has a completly different paint job and i'll add my own little custom things to it lol
When we are done with our trucks.. we will meet up half way take a pic of the trucks, post it on DF.. then run them for pinks.. how does that sound?

Old 11-30-2006, 01:59 AM
dodgedakota98luver
Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol sounds good to me hope you dont miss your truck too bad lol i'm jk it'll probably be awhile before i get one built anyhow i still got to find an R/T. Its just a plan in my head right now. I really really wish they made that with the 5 speed though

Old 11-30-2006, 02:14 AM
User
Champion

If you have money to blow.. then just put in a 6speed viper tranny.. np.. lol.

When we meet mine will be a 6speed.. and you will also here my name on the news for winning the lotto... -_-

Quick Reply: Nitrous Setup