2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Off-Road Story Telling

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 06:43 PM
DevilDog17
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Off-Road Story Telling

There's not a corner of that Dakota not wrecked. Looks like that truck did a few barrel rolls.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:05 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

the scary part is that the truck in the vid is the same color as mine and looks like it has the yellow NJ plates on it, really scary, at least for me

Old 02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: shrpshtr325

the scary part is that the truck in the vid is the same color as mine and looks like it has the yellow NJ plates on it, really scary, at least for me
where did you buy your dakota again? J/K

but it just goes to show you, these trucks can go through hell and keep beggin for more

Old 02-21-2007, 12:53 AM
2000Dakotadriver
Rookie

I rolled my truck three times (not separate occasions) and when I landed on the wheels the truck was still running and ready for more even though every single body panel had significant damage. All the glass in the truck wasn't even cracked. Had two of the tires not come off their beads i could have kept going.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:14 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD

Thanks a hell of a lot Jonny thats just cruel, i mean i doubt that the truck was savable, but it did look like it had the yellow NJ plates on it which is were i am, and where i bought it from, but it had duel exhausts out the back and mine doesnt so i know that its not mine, but really stop that was just ****ing uncalled for, i thought we were trying to keep this forum peaceful well if ur not careful with comments like that ur going to kill it

Old 02-21-2007, 03:05 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks a hell of a lot Jonny thats just cruel, i mean i doubt that the truck was savable, but it did look like it had the yellow NJ plates on it which is were i am, and where i bought it from, but it had duel exhausts out the back and mine doesnt so i know that its not mine, but really stop that was just ****ing uncalled for, i thought we were trying to keep this forum peaceful well if ur not careful with comments like that ur going to kill it
I was joking, take a joke

theres no way that truck could ever see the road again

Old 02-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

I am pretty sure he was just joking.

Old 02-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Rakaric

well not me but..lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIaBbf8ERsU
That brings a new meaning to "Chop Top". Geeeesh.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:59 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD

ORIGINAL: virused

I am pretty sure he was just joking.
YUP just joking i know that the truck would never be road drivable again just commenting on the similarities between that truck and mine sorry if anybody took my post the wrong way

Quick Reply: Off-Road Story Telling