2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

how many r/ts still rollin

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 01:32 AM
frogfinder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how many r/ts still rollin

I've got a 98 r/t reg cab with 38k miles. I just freshened up the front suspension with new moog ball joints and all new bushings. Add to that new goodyear tires, fresh new brakes with new rotors and i overhauled the differential (busted traction lock) and it drives like new again. Any one else still keeping the old r/t rollin?

Old 03-15-2007, 01:46 AM
boohoops
Professional
Default RE: how many r/ts still rollin

yeh! my 98 r/t club cab's still rollin. got some new kuhmo 255s, cold air intake, workin on gettin a chip and new exhaust. r/t s for life!

Old 03-15-2007, 01:52 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Its amazing.. These trucks are so popular and well liked by everyone. I dont know if its just me, but EVERYONE i meet or talk to is like "damn nice truck, is that a 5.9?" They are badass trucks, and look great. I love the style of them. We have a small club over here in DFW (Dallas Fort Worth, Texas) and we got some members that got soe nice R/Ts Its nice cruising down the road with 7 other r/ts in a long line.

I couldonly imagin the Dakota R/T Club meets, i would crap my pants to roll with that many r/ts

The ONLY R/T i dont like is the 06 r/t... it was HORRIBLE.. 2gen was the best ever.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:35 AM
boohoops
Professional

sweet! the only other r/t s in my area r owned by some old asian dude who ***** foots it around, another one that doesnt seem to ever move, and one that some punk kid at my skool has. i try to roll with my friends...they got a 96 cobra and a newer firebird and camaro but i can barely keep up[&o]. i need $ so i can upgrade

Old 03-15-2007, 10:31 AM
MR/T2

User2006, Im in the Dallas aera also, rockwall to be exact. I have ben looking for A R/T club or get together of some sort. I drive a 99 yellow EX cab R/T with a few mods. That be kick *** if u could give me some more info on this cause i never see R/T's cruzin. Thanks

Old 03-15-2007, 12:47 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: MR/T2

User2006, Im in the Dallas aera also, rockwall to be exact. I have ben looking for A R/T club or get together of some sort. I drive a 99 yellow EX cab R/T with a few mods. That be kick *** if u could give me some more info on this cause i never see R/T's cruzin. Thanks

Got o DFWDakotas.com and check it out. We have a meet coming up the 25th and the 18th.

Quick Reply: how many r/ts still rollin