Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exterior and Interior mods?

i have tv's in my headrest

Old 04-29-2007, 12:23 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I got srt spoiler, rx300 tails, clear corners, yellow fog covers, led blinkers and markers, tsx modded projector headlights, 17" rims, yellow brake calipers, dropped 2". On the inside I have 15% tint in the back and rear windows, 50% in the front, and about a 6" stripe across the top of my windshield. I riced out my dash a bit by painting some stuff, srt cluster, srt short throw with momo ball, and sometime this summer I plan to add some race seats.

Old 04-29-2007, 05:46 AM
Kapitald
Captain

hmm....lets see.....interior: srt-4 gauge cluster, maddog 72% sts with srt-4 **** and (soon to get a srt-4 shift boot), 3"lcd in dash dvd player....exterior: mesh grill inserts, new kuhmo ecsta asx tires on stock rims boo....took my factory antenna off boo....LOL I guess nothing on the outside cept for the grill really...OH the license plate metal chain-link trim LOL....well soon to have clear corners, clear 3rd brake light...i wish I could get some srt-4 rims

Old 04-29-2007, 04:01 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: twk62390

is that
ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: twk62390

i have black depo leds (getting them painted blue), 17 drift rims, buddy club body kit, tinted windows, srt 4 spoiler, vibrant exhaust, clear 3rd brake light, power acoustik amp, 2 diamond audio 12s in a fiberglass enclosure, kenwood head unit, alpine type s speakers, blue interior leds, a viper security system, painted drums and calipers, painted mirrors, and i guess thats about it. oh and hopefully doin airwolfs flip flop this weekend
Your rides awesome lookin I love the blue and your buddyclub kit and the black leds painted blue are going to look nice just like your mirrors . hopefully by early summer I will have my evo5 full kit on and painted and my stock mirrors painted and more of my interior done and hopefully I will have my 17or 18 inch all black rims with red lip on and tires. Also vertical doors on.
thanks airwolf......i plan on getting vertical doors too anda srt hood.....then after that im not sure what to do.....i got like 6k more miles til i can get headers and all
Yeah vertical doors would set your ride off pretty well and the srt hood . Im either gettin a srt hood or invader cf hood and trunk combo to go with my evo5 full kit. Also forgot to add that I have personal plates and smoked covers for the plates.

Quick Reply: Exterior and Interior mods?