Hope you guys or girls can help me with this one

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 06:26 PM
lblackneon
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hope you guys or girls can help me with this one

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I would never get a turbo kit from howell there not good at all for any neon there are two turbos either hahn kits or doing the srt swap the two best out there and worth the money and time.
AirWolf: I guess you don't care to put periods in your sentences huh? It makes your sentences harder to read.

myorng05neon: If u plan on getting the kit from Howell, I would suggest you just call Gary on his Tech. line and have him steer you in the right direction. He's cool. If u plan on getting it from Modern then just call them.
If I wasn't able to ask questions, none of them would have received any business from me.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:25 PM
myorng05neon
Rookie

thank you guys for all your answers and especially 03neonRT thank you agian

Old 06-10-2007, 11:46 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

I would never get a turbo kit from howell there not good at all for any neon there are two turbos either hahn kits or doing the srt swap the two best out there and worth the money and time.
AirWolf: I guess you don't care to put periods in your sentences huh? It makes your sentences harder to read.

myorng05neon: If u plan on getting the kit from Howell, I would suggest you just call Gary on his Tech. line and have him steer you in the right direction. He's cool. If u plan on getting it from Modern then just call them.
If I wasn't able to ask questions, none of them would have received any business from me.
No I dont really care how I write . NOBODYS PERFECT!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:56 AM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

No I dont really care how I write . I love to annoy ones like you that think your perfect and arent .
I see that u don't care about your writing and I didn't say anything about anybody being perfect either. I'm just saying that it makes it harder to read. No need in getting pissy. If you do that to annoy others that's pretty immature and I hope that's not the case. On Streetfire someone posted a video and wrote that there was going to be a specific car in the video and he put completely different cars on there. He wrote under the comments that he was bored and he posted that video to annoy others. People like that need to get a life and grow up.
Whatever. Moving on.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Andpto
All Star

i come back after a week and airwolf is pissing somebody off again......

Old 06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
AirWolf

BACK OFF& NOBODYS PERFECT!

Quick Reply: Hope you guys or girls can help me with this one