Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: camshaft Qs

ORIGINAL: dysphagia

ORIGINAL: Izero

well that manifold is a lot of work in itself.... you will need to do a lot of custom modifications, and i do mean a lot... plus a TIG welder for strength and reliability...... and then you will need the fuel reg. and return line, as well as the turbo oil lines and such, hmmm what else? hmmm i think thats about it, im prolly forgetting something but its all good. and anything bigger than a 16g wont spool to its fullest potential until about 5500-6500 RPM so its just a waste of every single bit of the Neon's power curve and is a true waste of money, the biggest i would ever go on a Neon would be a 20g which is an option with the Hahn Stage II kit.... but hey what would we know about the HRC kit, and its proven engineering on Neons.....
a 20g would make 18psi @ 4200 rpms so its not that insane but its out there. all that custom stuff is my cup of tea and we have a full shop that has TIG, MIG, plasma, mills, lathes, water jets, all the good stuff so its not really a problem to fab stuff up. the 240 we just finished was totally cutsom, the only parts purchased were fmu, injectors and the turbo. the manifold, piping, , oil/water lines were all done by us.
dang, I will have to work with you guys on figuring out what all I need to buy

Old 02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
redskinz56
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: camshaft Qs

i have a feeling something is wrong with my camshaft because my engine is not running smoothly and rough idling. I need to put my car in neutral when stopping.

please help me out with what i should do.
thanks!

Quick Reply: camshaft Qs