2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

took some new pics for you to drool at :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007 | 04:34 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: took some new pics for you to drool at :)

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

little teaser

Damn thats nice...still need more pics though! lol.

Old 06-27-2007 | 01:06 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

spikeymikey, whatever you do, DO NOT put an srt-4 wing on this car, they look RETARDED!! The srt-4's hardly can back up those goofy wings, that sxt wing looks PEFECT, it matches the power of the car just right. Besdies, those srt-4 wings really limit the audience of you car, right now, ppl with mazdas, saabs, focuses, cavaliers, ect, can appareciate the car right now cause it looks extrmely proportional and right, im not sayin i thot u were going to put the big wing on, but just incase u had thots, dont, cause it looks hideous, esp. on regular neons, but great looking once again, this by far is my fav. neon in the 03-05 styled neons!

Old 06-27-2007 | 03:36 PM
spikeymikey87
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

ok i will be getting 6000k hids which are white with a slight hint of blue. in stock reflector housings, i have very against hids, but inside the projector they are fine. it is a focused beam of light that will not get in anyones eyes and will only shine on the road like i want it to. more pics should be coming soon and no bay shot because it looks like butt right now lol
What style plug do your new headlights use (9007, H1, etc...)?
H1 im still looking for a good kit for it though, something under 200 any ideas?
http://srt-4store.com/index.php?page=view&gbid=6

those are 9007, i need H1, and i would rather less than that haha, ill probably just order a kit off ebay

Old 06-27-2007 | 04:11 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ok i will be getting 6000k hids which are white with a slight hint of blue. in stock reflector housings, i have very against hids, but inside the projector they are fine. it is a focused beam of light that will not get in anyones eyes and will only shine on the road like i want it to. more pics should be coming soon and no bay shot because it looks like butt right now lol
What style plug do your new headlights use (9007, H1, etc...)?
H1 im still looking for a good kit for it though, something under 200 any ideas?
http://srt-4store.com/index.php?page=view&gbid=6

those are 9007, i need H1, and i would rather less than that haha, ill probably just order a kit off ebay
You can select the different bulbs . Unless I'm missing something lol. But those kits he's selling are top notch, a bunch of people on the other sites are running them and I've only heard great things about it...I would just save up the few extra dollars you need and buy a good kit that you wont regret buying later.

Old 06-27-2007 | 04:14 PM
AirWolf

If you want a really got hid kit the cheapest would run you around 300 bucks . Thats how much I paid for my hid kit for my custom made projectors that I have on my 96 neon . I sold them for the same price . If I make my own projectors like low did with his black housings I would go with the same kit as you mikey.

Old 06-27-2007 | 06:59 PM
Adionik
Champion

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

spikeymikey, whatever you do, DO NOT put an srt-4 wing on this car, they look RETARDED!! The srt-4's hardly can back up those goofy wings, that sxt wing looks PEFECT, it matches the power of the car just right. Besdies, those srt-4 wings really limit the audience of you car, right now, ppl with mazdas, saabs, focuses, cavaliers, ect, can appareciate the car right now cause it looks extrmely proportional and right, im not sayin i thot u were going to put the big wing on, but just incase u had thots, dont, cause it looks hideous, esp. on regular neons, but great looking once again, this by far is my fav. neon in the 03-05 styled neons!
Dude, SRT wings are the ****. I think they fit the profile of a neon a lot better than the stock sxt one. It's just too low.

It does feel kinda of rediculous when you're driving and you look back though.

Old 06-27-2007 | 08:31 PM
redskinz56
Professional

nice car.... i got a silver neon with black rims and silver lip. get lots of complements. i suggest u tint those windows. peace man

Old 06-27-2007 | 09:37 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

Hmmm....I smell hypocracy.

But I agree...your Neon looks great with the low-rise wing Mike.

Old 06-27-2007 | 09:47 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

SRT WINGS ARE THE WAY TO GO! lol looks great mikey!

Old 06-27-2007 | 09:47 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

retarded?.........thats funny almost everyone i know seems to love my srt-spoiler

Quick Reply: took some new pics for you to drool at :)