2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

took some new pics for you to drool at :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007 | 11:41 PM
spikeymikey87
|
Record Breaker
Default RE: took some new pics for you to drool at :)

ok everyone lets stop crying about the srt spoiler. some people like them some dont, but this thread is about how cool my car is lol not the srt spoiler

Old 06-27-2007 | 11:42 PM
AirWolf

I would have to disreguard what I said about getting a srt4 wing . Your ride looks awesome just the way it is even with a stock wing on . I have to get a mopar lip kit looks so good on yours and I have to get me my rims and tires and drop and thats all mines needing.

Old 06-28-2007 | 03:40 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I would have to disreguard what I said about getting a srt4 wing . Your ride looks awesome just the way it is even with a stock wing on . I have to get a mopar lip kit looks so good on yours and I have to get me my rims and tires and drop and thats all mines needing.
haha.. hahaha...HAHAHAHA!!!

sorry...

I love how when the whole Lip kit discussion came around you and a few other people advocated against it saying too many people on these forums have them and they are unoriginal... and you would go for a body kit over the lip kit.... and now you want the lip kit.

Im not pikcing on you or anything, I promise. Just laughing at the irony...

oh... I should have pics of my lip kit up shortly.... I hope. My digital camera is with a friend.

P.S.

MIKEY CURSE YOU!!!

EVERYTIME I look at this thread I seem to need a change in underwear!!

Old 06-28-2007 | 03:51 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: Freerider

sorry...

I love how when the whole Lip kit discussion came around you and a few other people advocated against it saying too many people on these forums have them and they are unoriginal... and you would go for a body kit over the lip kit.... and now you want the lip kit.

oh... I should have pics of my lip kit up shortly.... I hope. My digital camera is with a friend.

P.S.

MIKEY CURSE YOU!!!

Lol I was thinking the same thing .

Old 06-28-2007 | 05:10 AM
islander_7545

NICE CAR MAN...DID YOU DO THOSE DRUM BRAKES BY YOURSELF? IM REALLY WANTING THOSE PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS TOO....BUT IM NOT TRYING TO PAY $300 FOR THEM.....

Old 06-28-2007 | 05:45 AM
nswap7
Captain

yeah, we all know mikes car is sexy. little off topic, but u gotta update us sometime on ms. im still wondering. did u do the sidemarkers like that yourself?

Old 06-28-2007 | 05:42 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Freerider

sorry...

P.S.

MIKEY CURSE YOU!!!

Ok the lip kit grew on me alrighty. Plus no neon has the lip kit in Iowa. The lip kit looks just right plus I sort of wanted the kit since I got my sxt . It was part of the tuner package . The package came with the whole lip kit and srt spoiler and r/t exhaust.

Old 06-28-2007 | 06:23 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

little teaser

Very nice. Excellent work.

Old 06-29-2007 | 01:54 AM
spikeymikey87
|
Record Breaker

ms is going good. and i taped the sidemarkers off with the M, but i had the guy who painted my side skirts spray them over too. ill put an update on the ms post

Old 06-29-2007 | 04:53 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

I'm still waiting on more pictures!!! lol

Quick Reply: took some new pics for you to drool at :)