2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Should I be concerned about the UDP??

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 07:28 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I be concerned about the UDP??

I have the modern performance underdrive pulley on its way in the mail, and as I am waiting for it to arrive, i continue to read many articles relating to the background of the UDP. And I continue to get mixed responses about it. Some say it's SWEET, and its a cheap easy way to free up horsepower. While others go on about saying the stock UDP is heavy for a reason, and if its too light it can ruin your engine and all of the components connected to the pulley. So i get a little nervous about this, are you guys sure that my car will be allright if i have this installed when it comes in the mail? I know I sound paranod, but I just dont want to pay the price on something that i was just trying to free up some extra horsepower for the "sluggish" neon, id just like to free up some h/p off the line, anyways, let me know what you guys thinks again, and keep in mind, i am not a stero guy at all, i only have a hardwired ipod and radar detector added to the car, and an LED underglow kit, other than that I will not be running anytihng electrical to the vehicle, I also will be buying a larger battery just in case, alright thanks again guys, and let me know what you think, and what your expereinces are!

Quick Reply: Should I be concerned about the UDP??