All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did this work?

Its a cool car man, I like it no dbout.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 PM
blazing03neonR/T

ok not to start anything but what exactly do you guys thinka wing does on a front wheel drive car nothing my 2cents

Old 07-18-2007, 11:34 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

i'm pretty sure its just a body mod for looks, some people like em some don't

Old 07-19-2007, 12:00 AM
AirWolf

Hey dont knock graphics for those who hate them they do wonders at carshows at least for my ride and we like to look different than all of you who have the same bodykit meaning the mopar one that everyone has one on here makes me want to custom do mine eventually .

Old 07-19-2007, 04:06 AM
j_son600
Veteran

I like it, especially the wing, but then again I like things that are different. I feel that the whole "Rice" thing is way overused to describe things that are different. I know me, you and Pablodragon have the most hated wings on here. I get the rice comment all the time, I think it comes down to people being afraid of being different and what other people will think of them.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Adionik
Champion

ORIGINAL: j_son600

I like it, especially the wing, but then again I like things that are different. I feel that the whole "Rice" thing is way overused to describe things that are different. I know me, you and Pablodragon have the most hated wings on here. I get the rice comment all the time, I think it comes down to people being afraid of being different and what other people will think of them.
You 3 guys have wings that are like huuuuuuuge though. The SXT spoiler is timid and stuff...the SRT spoiler really stands out but those other aftermarket ones are just down right scary.

I have friends with imports that would probably be called "Ricers" by a lot on here, but i've seen a LOT cleaner imports than Neons at times. I always see it on here..."blah blah ricers". Like they're below us or something. **** I wish my car was as fast as my friends GSR...

Old 07-19-2007, 09:32 AM
PICKLEZ
Professional

lol I guess size matters here! Sorry but atleast I didnt get a realy big wing and as for you j_son....your car freekin rocks! Airwolf you are right, different is good, almost eveeryone here has the same damn thing but I am not knocking it by far. I admire each and every one of you, you all have great looking cars!

Old 07-19-2007, 09:53 AM
ek2588
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Adionik

ORIGINAL: j_son600

You 3 guys have wings that are like huuuuuuuge though. The SXT spoiler is timid and stuff...the SRT spoiler really stands out but those other aftermarket ones are just down right scary.

I have friends with imports that would probably be called "Ricers" by a lot on here, but i've seen a LOT cleaner imports than Neons at times. I always see it on here..."blah blah ricers". Like they're below us or something. **** I wish my car was as fast as my friends GSR...
Yea i dont base wut a ricer is just becuz of the type of car, i base it onhow it has been modified.I wish my neon was as fast asmy 89siR. Im in no way trying to start an e-fight or anything so please dont turn this in to one but im kinda confused on the whole "I like the look just not the hondas and toyota ricers. All american muscle." so ur hating on em just cuz there imports and the thing that seperates u from them is the fact that urs was made in america? plz explain that one to me.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:06 AM
PICKLEZ
Professional

ok to be clear and droping the subject after that. I dont have imports for starters, I own and love my saab which kicked the ever living crap out of my buddies new dodge Charger. I am just tired of the whole "oh if your gonna go tuner you must got with honda mitsu or toyota blah blah..." American cars have as much potential. I grew up in a american muscle house hold so I am trying to go the tuner route look with out going to a import. I dont hate imports and never said I hated them. I didnt come here to have my car critisized, all I have done is given praise even if some of the stuff I didnt like. But if you must say i dont like or it would be better if you did this than fine. I am proud of my car and it is obvious because I went through a living hell just to get the pics done and posted here. and as for the overdone ricer statement...I love fried RICE! LOL

Old 07-19-2007, 10:31 AM
ek2588
Veteran

Thanks for not turning it into some e-fight lol i understand where ur coming from, but was confusedwith the other comment. so no hard feelings
oh and i love me some fried rice ...and shrimp lol

Quick Reply: Did this work?