Default RE: Did this work?

Ooo Ooo Ooo! Gotta have the shrimp!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:58 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

meh, not crazy about the strips. are you going to continue them over the roof and trunk? that would probably make it look more even.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
dodgeneonz
Veteran

I've gotta say I used to be like you I wanted an aluminum spoiler in the past too because i wanted to have my car look customized instead of a clean factory look. Did I also mention that some of them cost less than 100 bucks? That was when i first started out doing things to my car. But then my taste changed and I got the srt wing. But I think it all depends on individual taste. Although I still like your wing because it matches with the silver. But gotta agree with others that you should paint your strips all the way back down too ... good luck man... going good

Old 07-19-2007, 02:33 PM
PICKLEZ
Professional

*** soon as I get enough money for more paint the stripes will indeed continue to the back. I am not sure if I should strip the wing leave it plain or paint the whole thing blue im so torn!

Old 07-19-2007, 02:59 PM
GrApHite03

Just a few things i would like to mention, and of course these are my opinions. Wether you like them or not, i still got 'em.

·A Saab is an import.
·A 2.0l motor is far from American Muscle.
·You don't go fast enough need that much down force.
·Rice is 50% mental 50% physical. Adding stuff to your car to make it look fast, to me, is rice. ·Thinkingits fast too is the other 50%.
·A true car enthusiast can appreciate any car, 4cyl to 8cyl, import to domestic.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:45 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

"A true car enthusiast can appreciate any car, 4cyl to 8cyl, import to domestic"-Graphite03

gotta agree with that one....

Old 07-19-2007, 04:51 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: neon03se

"A true car enthusiast can appreciate any car, 4cyl to 8cyl, import to domestic"-Graphite03

gotta agree with that one....
+ 1 dat is for sure.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:22 PM
AirWolf

Hey my rides not rice its just different than most sxts the way I see it . I mod my ride for me and who cares if someone hates on my graphics. I like them and thats all that matters and so what my rides a show sxt when most are either stock or setup for racing . My sxt dares to be different .

Old 07-19-2007, 11:00 PM
PICKLEZ
Professional

NO MORE RICE COMENTS PLEASE I did not say I didnt like imports, I own one, 89 SAAB 900 Turbo. I didnt say the dress ups will make it faster. OMG I am sorry I reffered to my tiny itty bitty 2.0 as american muscle. and as for wings they were done to american cars back in the 60's Take a look at one of the greatest cars ever built...the dodge Daytona. Graphics were also a first on american cars take for exsample the firebird and transam. The Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Deamon. All greats and though the neon is not considered one of the greats it is my car and I love it. poke all the fun you want at my wing and the "graphics" I like my car.I do indeed like all cars and have owned many and drooled on plenty.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 PM
AirWolf

The word rice is such a overdone word and makes no sense if you want your ride to be different and not like everyother neon out there . The wing looks nice on silver and the stripes our a nice add . I guess most show cars must be rice they mostly have graphics and big wings .

Quick Reply: Did this work?