Is it possible that...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 07:25 PM
antitrustspider
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is it possible that...

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I would get in trouble with mine that loud . Almost sounds like a stock srt exhaust on a sxt . My glasspack quiets mine down more than that cherry bomb. I do like the sound alot but the cops wouldnt .
Not everyone lives where you do. Cherry Bomb makes a wide variety of sizes glasspacks. They even make ones that are 35". You still don't seem to know what brand yours is. A glasspack is a straight pipe with fiberglass around it to muffle the noise. The only way yours can be quieter is if the diameter is larger so it has more fiberglass in it. Have you even tried a Cherry Bomb on your car? They sell 30.5" and 35" glasspacks, which probably work just as good as yours.

Flowmaster also makes many different kinds of mufflers so you can't compare the entire brand to another company. Flowmaster mufflers are around the same price as Borla too.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:17 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

right, cuz this sounds like a honda...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89678715798718

About time someone put up a clip!I gotta get a clip of mine so I can compare...

That sounds reallygood...

Old 08-02-2007, 12:43 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: antitrustspider

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I would get in trouble with mine that loud . Almost sounds like a stock srt exhaust on a sxt . My glasspack quiets mine down more than that cherry bomb. I do like the sound alot but the cops wouldnt .
Not everyone lives where you do. Cherry Bomb makes a wide variety of sizes glasspacks. They even make ones that are 35". You still don't seem to know what brand yours is. A glasspack is a straight pipe with fiberglass around it to muffle the noise. The only way yours can be quieter is if the diameter is larger so it has more fiberglass in it. Have you even tried a Cherry Bomb on your car? They sell 30.5" and 35" glasspacks, which probably work just as good as yours.

Flowmaster also makes many different kinds of mufflers so you can't compare the entire brand to another company. Flowmaster mufflers are around the same price as Borla too.
I still like mine better and I will find out what brand mine is . I have to go to the place where I got it installed at tommorrow or friday Iwant to get a stainless steel hanger and get her tightened shes a little loose anyways.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:21 AM
contagious19
Champion

i need 2 get one wats a good size 4 a srt-4 rear section

Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

thats pretty much what mine sounds like with the magnaflow resonator I have. I think it sounds good, deep not raspy like most imports.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:00 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I can't get clip to work. Doh. Doesn't want to load. I wanted to see how that compared to my exhuast. As for the original poster, I doubt that you have a loss of backpressure. I think you have a different problem. Airwolf...do you even know whats done to your car, other then all the graphics and non performance related stuff? I get tired of seeing most of your posts how the products on your car are the best and then you don't even know what they are. Then you have to backpeddle to try and figure out what it is.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:07 PM
antitrustspider
Veteran

It would be the greatest thing ever if it turned out to be a Cherry Bomb glass pack.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:11 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: LowSlowNeon

I can't get clip to work. Doh. Doesn't want to load. I wanted to see how that compared to my exhuast. As for the original poster, I doubt that you have a loss of backpressure. I think you have a different problem. Airwolf...do you even know whats done to your car, other then all the graphics and non performance related stuff? I get tired of seeing most of your posts how the products on your car are the best and then you don't even know what they are. Then you have to backpeddle to try and figure out what it is.
Yeah I knowwhats on my ride . I just hate whenguys like you pick on me and my ride just because you dont like the way I mod mine . At least mines not like everyone elses ride on here . Im sort of sick of ones like you who think they have the best neon around . I dont have the best stuff on my ride just custom stuff and legal like my glasspack . I know more about show mods than most of you who all care about is performance mods. I have every brand of my mods on file so I just have to look up what my glasspack is.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:21 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: antitrustspider

It would be the greatest thing ever if it turned out to be a Cherry Bomb glass pack.
Sorry to burst your bubble . I found the info that my glasspack is a thrush stainless steel one 31inchs to be exact.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
GrApHite03

haha its a cherrybomb knock off.... thrush even paints them red to confuse consumers. lol

Quick Reply: Is it possible that...