2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Cant we all just get along..

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:19 AM
GrApHite03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cant we all just get along..

ORIGINAL: 2003SXTneon

Cant we all just get along......vinyls and stickers add horse power i thought we all agreed on that.lol
thats why i run 9's y0

Thats right!! 9's bitches!!!

Old 08-10-2007, 03:20 AM
Adionik
Champion

SIGH.

how many times do i have to tell you n00bs.

srt bumper > turbo.

stickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1111111111111111111111111111

you guys really dont' know how long i've been waiting to use that pic.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:28 AM
Reichstad
Rookie

[sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 08-10-2007, 04:21 AM
j_son600
Veteran

I feel that we get along for the most point fairly well.........................don't we[sm=partyparty.gif]

Old 08-10-2007, 10:13 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Reichstad

ORIGINAL: Adionik

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Sure, as long as people stop bull****ting about parts they don't have and saying stupid, redudant information.

Then of course!
Well newbie I have all those parts I say I do and you say stupid stuff also. At least I dont bash on everyone like you and the other two do.
Acting like your car is the **** when it's completely stock aside from some whack *** vinyls and a riced out interior...then saying you know more than ANYONE on this forum about "shows" is BS to me.

My car is an SRT-4 wannabe salvage title piece that I got for graduation. I don't talk like it's the best cuz I know it's not. I especially don't say I know more than anyone about "looking good"

I'm officially a troll...(I apologize to 03rt and anyone else I might be causing trouble for)
Ha! Im with you, man. I know this is a topic about how we all get along, but GROW UP AIRWOLF!
Another one in the bashing of airwolf. Whocares really and I dont have to do anything you say . HA HA .

Old 08-10-2007, 10:16 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Sure, as long as people stop bull****ting about parts they don't have and saying stupid, redudant information.

Then of course!
Well newbie I have all those parts I say I do and you say stupid stuff also. At least I dont bash on everyone like you and the other two do.
Acting like your car is the **** when it's completely stock aside from some whack *** vinyls and a riced out interior...then saying you know more than ANYONE on this forum about "shows" is BS to me.

My car is an SRT-4 wannabe salvage title POS that I got for graduation. I don't talk like it's the best cuz I know it's not. I especially don't say I know more than anyone about "looking good"

I'm officially a troll...(I apologize to 03rt and anyone else I might be causing trouble for)
Are you kidding my ride is far from stock and I have more than what you think I do and vinyl and my interior help me take home 4 trophies. More a Show gal than go alrighty.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:20 AM
antitrustspider
Veteran

:: Sigh :: [&o]

You really are just seriously dense. Dodging the subject as always.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:26 AM
AirWolf

I get it you and graphite and adinok and the other guy plainly dont like me ormy ride. Fine with me there are like 20 + that do like me and like my ride . Like I care that the 4 new guys dont like me lol. Im not avoiding the subject . The only way to get along with guys like you 4 that go after me 1st not me after you guys is to plainly ignore you and your crappy comments towards me . I think thats what our mod would aprecaite me to do and all the others that have been really cool to stand up for me . Thanks to those who have been understanding through this crap.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 AM
jphillips

Hard to argue with the biggest and the best.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:20 AM
antitrustspider
Veteran

I never said I don't like your ride. I just don't like all the mis-information you give out. Understand the fact you don't know everything, and some of us newbies know about things you don't. And for the record (just so you know) I think your car looks pretty good. I like the SRT-4 spoiler, the tail lights, dual exhaust, and theflame gauges. The SXT-4 decalsand theDodge logo on the scuff plates look pretty good. The "heart my neon" sticker looks likea 16 year old girl would put ontheir car.As for the floor mats and seat covers, they look like they should be ina cheap Honda.

Others just don't like the fact that you brag about all the things that AREN'T in your car. And you brag about things in your car you know nothing about.

And growing up has nothing to do with how old you are and how many posts you have in a forum.

Quick Reply: Cant we all just get along..