2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Back on the Forum/Accomplishments this summer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:41 AM
ricerchik02
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Back on the Forum/Accomplishments this summer?

[sm=scared09.gif]Thats what I've been worried about! When I bought my car in May, it came with a Xenon kit on it and I'm soooo worried it will get ruined this winter! I want to store it but I'm not sure if I can afford that.[sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 08-23-2007, 12:29 PM
blocks885
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Hows your dad doing and Im glad you like your new tails. I would get the tokiko springs and blues for your drop along with your rear strut bar which I need to do when I do my drop. You might find a silver srt wing on ebay or srt forums. Cant wait to see what your ride looks like now with the new stuff on.
Dad's improving still probably a long way, he's doing rehab now and he had some movement in his right leg but still no movement in right arm and speech is still veryyyyy little.

I'm looking for a good price on springs and what's the blues? Any good links on the strut bar?

I'm finally going to take pictures of the car tonight! It's finally sunny today and not raining! It's looking pretty good and I just decided to do some stuff for myself since all summer since June 24th I've been running around like a chicken w/o a head. I'm still running around doing all the things taking care of the house and bills and stuff, but I need to take a break! Modding the car is a good stress reliever.

Tonight after I'm taking pictures, I'm going to put my clear (shine orange) led's in the clear corners. I'm also going to touch up the rear drums because when I had the rear brake cylinders replaced during my car inspection the mechanic messed them up when he took them off. I can't wait to update my CarDomain!

Old 08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: blocks885

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Hows your dad doing and Im glad you like your new tails. I would get the tokiko springs and blues for your drop along with your rear strut bar which I need to do when I do my drop. You might find a silver srt wing on ebay or srt forums. Cant wait to see what your ride looks like now with the new stuff on.
Dad's improving still probably a long way, he's doing rehab now and he had some movement in his right leg but still no movement in right arm and speech is still veryyyyy little.

I'm looking for a good price on springs and what's the blues? Any good links on the strut bar?

I'm finally going to take pictures of the car tonight! It's finally sunny today and not raining! It's looking pretty good and I just decided to do some stuff for myself since all summer since June 24th I've been running around like a chicken w/o a head. I'm still running around doing all the things taking care of the house and bills and stuff, but I need to take a break! Modding the car is a good stress reliever.

Tonight after I'm taking pictures, I'm going to put my clear (shine orange) led's in the clear corners. I'm also going to touch up the rear drums because when I had the rear brake cylinders replaced during my car inspection the mechanic messed them up when he took them off. I can't wait to update my CarDomain!
da blues are da tokico struts

Old 08-23-2007, 02:49 PM
blocks885
Veteran

any links?

Old 08-23-2007, 03:33 PM
contagious19
Champion

http://modernperformance.com/dcx/pl2000_tokico.shtml

Old 08-23-2007, 04:37 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

for the blues try here, they have the package that has struts and springs...
http://www.shox.com/appguide/shoxshop/

Quick Reply: Back on the Forum/Accomplishments this summer?