2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

PROJECTORS ARE IN!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 05:09 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PROJECTORS ARE IN!!!!!

i finally got my projectors in today!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty quick shipping i hope they are worth the $300 i bought them for...they look pretty well made but i just took a quick look at em. so far here in El Paso I have yet to see one neon or SRT with these projectors so i THINK i will be the first in my city!!!!!!! I was at the local drag strip this sunday and saw many SRTs none had em and some people didn't even know they were out for our cars lol. Don't bombard me with "this thread is worthless without pics" smiley lol, I'm headed to get some damn batteries for my camera, then I will come look at em more thoroughly, and add pics...

Mikey, did you install yours as is or did you put some silicone around the edges, I've read the other projectors for 00-02 had bad seals....

Old 08-28-2007, 05:27 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: PROJECTORS ARE IN!!!!!

reuse the stock rubber surroundings from your origional headlights. they will seal a lot better. i didnt use any extra sealant

Old 08-28-2007, 06:05 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 08-28-2007, 06:18 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
You had to know that was coming! LOL

Old 08-28-2007, 06:19 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neon03se

I'm headed to get some damn batteries for my camera, then I will come look at em more thoroughly, and add pics...

dam people read haha

Old 08-28-2007, 07:38 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

i finally got my projectors in today!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty quick shipping i hope they are worth the $300 i bought them for...they look pretty well made but i just took a quick look at em. so far here in El Paso I have yet to see one neon or SRT with these projectors so i THINK i will be the first in my city!!!!!!! I was at the local drag strip this sunday and saw many SRTs none had em and some people didn't even know they were out for our cars lol. Don't bombard me with "this thread is worthless without pics" smiley lol, I'm headed to get some damn batteries for my camera, then I will come look at em more thoroughly, and add pics...

Mikey, did you install yours as is or did you put some silicone around the edges, I've read the other projectors for 00-02 had bad seals....
lol come on guys, and yes i knew it was coming lol, well i hit a snag, had to go get some errands done (pay a bill, eat) and ran out of time, i'm off to work now, but I work at kmart so i'll get some batteries there, pics will be up later tonight!!!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

lol come on guys, and yes i knew it was coming lol, well i hit a snag, had to go get some errands done (pay a bill, eat) and ran out of time, i'm off to work now, but I work at kmart so i'll get some batteries there, pics will be up later tonight!!!
All I hear is blah blah blah i wasnt actually going to take any pictures it was just an excuse blah blah blah.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:19 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

All I hear is blah blah blah i wasnt actually going to take any pictures it was just an excuse blah blah blah.
yea i think i heard da same.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:14 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

lmao give me 20 minutes and they will be up, i just got out of work lol

Old 08-29-2007, 01:21 AM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

just 10 min left...........

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

hahhaahha got ya again..... i see them tomarrow.....

Quick Reply: PROJECTORS ARE IN!!!!!