i hate my neon!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:57 PM
lblackneon
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i hate my neon!!!!

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

After the accident my sxts better than ever and I just love driving her more and more after not having her for almost a month you guys would appercaite your neon also if you didnt have yours for a month. Mines fun and going to be more fun next yr with all the changes Im going to do. Anybody can have a srt4 but building your own turbo ride is alot more fun .
Ahhhhh...
U didn't have your car for a whole month???
Try being without it for about 10 months. That's how long I didn't have mine when I was doing a lot of stuff to it.

I don't like how little it responds to mods. I feel like I should have kept my money sometimes.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

I agree. It feels like everything I have done was in vein. I know that after my next few mods... it should be better

Old 09-20-2007, 08:29 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

After the accident my sxts better than ever and I just love driving her more and more after not having her for almost a month you guys would appercaite your neon also if you didnt have yours for a month. Mines fun and going to be more fun next yr with all the changes Im going to do. Anybody can have a srt4 but building your own turbo ride is alot more fun .
Ahhhhh...
U didn't have your car for a whole month???
Try being without it for about 10 months. That's how long I didn't have mine when I was doing a lot of stuff to it.

I don't like how little it responds to mods. I feel like I should have kept my money sometimes.
Well my sxt almost went totaled from the accident but luckly she was totally fixed and better than ever by next yr.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 PM
ek2588
Veteran

i guess its the feeling neon owners get cuz i DEF. feel the same way. i wish neoins were easy to sell

Old 09-21-2007, 12:57 AM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

ahhh good its not just me that has the love hate relationship!!

Old 09-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

its the neon blues.

It happens to a lot of things, believe it or not.

People don't have the patience, time, money, and passion to spend time and work on things.

I know what my neon can do in the long run. I know where it needs to go to get good numbers.

I just wait, bide my time, save money, and purchase small things.

Each thing gets you one step closer, and you work on every aspect you want to work on.

For me... its all motor. Why??? Well.. I want power I can use, sometimes abuse, and respect. Know I have it, and use it accordingly.

Why not body mods? To be honest, really honest.... seeing how people treat other cars. Nothing more to me seems a waste than spendin all your money on a new body kit, new paint, full tint, rims, etc etc. when it can all go away over night, by an ignorant dousche bag, or people who just could car less how hard their car doors impact your car...[8D]

Anyways, you stick with something long enough... adjusting your plans, saving, and learning will make everything worth while in the end.

Its all about [sm=smiley33.gif]

Old 09-21-2007, 07:08 PM
AirWolf

I love both of my neons and maybe lookin for a srt4 acr again thats just becasue I love neons so much I want three.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

I love both of my neons and maybe lookin for a srt4 acr again thats just becasue I love neons so much I want three.
i love all three of mine soooo bad, that i had to sell one of them to my friends kid for $100, just so that i could see it sometimes.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:16 PM
AirWolf

Yeah I sold my acr srt4to a friend of my husbands and I see her from time to time when he comes to town and she looks the same and now has a bigger turbo and has 500 hp with more engine mods than what I ever did to her.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

the hate for my neon came in today!!![:@], i got the MMI bolted properly and all, and when i started my car i got P0301 (cylinder misfire) i have never seen that code before lmao if its not one thing its another, anyway i still secretly love my neon lol

Quick Reply: i hate my neon!!!!