2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Magnaflow or Borla

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 05:21 PM
20NeonSXT04
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnaflow or Borla

I was just telling everyone I like my exhaust I dont see why we have to argue If the charts say what they say than thats that. As far as someone liking a borla over whatever shouldnt be an argument.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:51 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: contagious19

Um i just got back and wow. everyone has there own opinion and dey always stand by it. i consider magnaflow da best because i grown around magnaflow. all my family members have magnaflow on their cars. my uncle has magnaflow on his corvette, camaro, and charger. its just how i grew up and i always liked magnaflow. it might not have da best flow but i still like it. dats my 2 cents
Actually what I was trying to get at Im into borla cause Ive had one and my brother in laws have one on there stangs and alot of my friends from other forums have a borla on there ride . I also like magnaflow . I just didnt like graphite coming in and putting down borla cause its the top of the line exhaust just like magnaflow.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 20NeonSXT04

I was just telling everyone I like my exhaust I dont see why we have to argue If the charts say what they say than thats that. As far as someone liking a borla over whatever shouldnt be an argument.
Graphite always starts in with me and I hate it and had to stand up for my borla so sorry for the aruging.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
GrApHite03

One final word...

I don't like when people put words in my mouth. Leave it to both of you to change the argument around. Mainly Airwolf. She doesn't even know what she is arguing about.

I challenge you to find one post where i have put down the Borla Exhaust. Never once didI. You claimed that Borla is the best exhaust out there for performance. That is clearly not the case. To be perfectly honest MagnaFlow, Borla, and Thermal Research and Development are my three potential exhaust systems I’m looking into for my current neon. (in that order too)

Whether you like the sound better than others or the look is fine. That is all opinion and I can respect that. When you start claiming they are the best in performance, I will challenge you. At first i thought you were telling the truth, that’s why I asked. But of course that was not the case.

Airwolf, I do not believe a word that comes out of your mouth and never will. Your shady... you go back and edit your posts, long after the fact,to add inor take out things you've said.You do not know what your talking about and you are going to mislead a lot of people on this forum.

You've been called out by not only me on this forum... None of us have yet to see pictures of all these mods you say you have. You may be able to pull the wool over some of these members on this site, but you do not fool me. Your an amateur and that’s all there is too it. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:42 PM
AirWolf

What pics do you want me to do I only had those engine mods on for a little while before my accident and I havent had time to take pics its been raining so much here and I might have a tumor in my stomach so ive been coping with that . I have my own ideas on things just like you and even 03 neon r/t our mod thinks borla and magnaflow are the two best exhausts for performance again. You have been on this forum for a little while and I dont like it when newbies like you come on bash on anyone they feel like . Ive been on here for almosttwo yrs and only like you and 2 other newbies have bashed on me and I dont lie and I will post pics sooner or later of my engine bay pretty much not done yet so just waiting on turboing her before I post good pics . Hey I have alot of guys and gals on here that like me and thank me for my help so dont ruin that for me . Im an actually nice gal that knows more than you know I do about neons and srt4s. Just becasue you dont agree with me doesnt mean Im always wrong I may be from time to time but so are you .Im sick of you always going after me for giving my word in wise. I have a right just like you do on here. I only go back and change my misspelled words and add things I dont delete most of the time alrighty.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:50 PM
thankuhal
Professional

MagnaFlow all the way. I think and know it sounds better/professional. I would not go any other way..

[IMG]local://upfiles/71292/7B9B823C7B494916B2FDF3D999C0923D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/71292/6722CCD744224429A1C98C4E470D80AC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-24-2007, 07:53 PM
AirWolf

If thats a single tipped magnaflow looks really nice and different I might be interested in getting one like yours in a single something very different and rare . I see you have a magnum and its a srt8 model right looks pretty nice.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:09 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I might have a tumor in my stomach so ive been coping with that .
Hope that works out for ya... wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. good luck.

I have my own ideas on things just like you and even 03 neon r/t our mod thinks borla and magnaflow are the two best exhausts for performance again.
I've already said that... you said they are THE best out there. Your changing the argument around again.

You have been on this forum for a little while and I dont like it when newbies like you come on bash on anyone they feel like .
Interesting... The length of your dodgeforums.com membership is in direct relationship with the amount of knowledge you have. weird.

Im an actually nice gal that knows more than you know I do about neons and srt4s.
LMAO, you just made me choke on my coffee... haha

I have a right just like you do on here.
Never once mentioned anything about this topic. Your damn right you do. You also have the right to spread mis-information on this site. Doesn't mean thats right. If i do continue to post on this forum, i will correct you everytime. nobody is picking on you, i will correct everyone as i hope they will correct me. Facts, not hear say...

With that said i will leave you with a favorite pic of mine...

Name:  crybaby.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  15.8 KB

Old 09-24-2007, 08:41 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

sounds like you two are in love.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:47 PM
contagious19
Champion