2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Mat00ES
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

She said you made all that up on your computer, but If I get the same google results. Means you must of hacked google to make that possible, nvm bad joke.

Mat

Old 12-13-2007, 03:34 PM
GrApHite03

this site sucks... airwolf is right. It took me an hour to get the post below to show up. WTF!?

Old 12-13-2007, 03:35 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

WOW THATS ALL YOU HAVE ALL OF THAT IS JUST GRAPHITE MAKIN THINGS UP AND YOU CAN DO JUST THAT ON A COMPUTER. WHATEVER! NOT MY RIDES OR MY HOUSE . MY HOUSE IS BRICK AND MY OLD FOUR DOOR WAS A DARKER GREEN AND NO GRAPHICS but it had a terminator2 wing on it no wing like that. My sxts plates are different than that and yeah my sxt is a ebony black and its a 04 but anyone can have that name . I would never use that as my online name. I dont like the cardinals I like the rockies and I live in souix city and not desmoines. I never had graphics on my 95. Since your such full of crap graphite Im never coming back Im fed up with your bashing and pure lies . I have other forums and I now will go join srt forums and my name wont be eb04. srt forums is now way better than this crappy forum .
you have been pwn3d! bottom line. Explain to me why you feel the need to lie to everyone? please i'd love to see the twisted logic behind it.

I have proof that you changed your name on this site from EB04 to airwolf sometime around late april, early may of 2005. I have a thread posted by you asking how to do it.

So miss EB04/SXTGRL/Airwolf... explain to me this: https://dodgeforum.com/m_122701/tm.htm

ok yours is sweet lookin . my 96 is all tricked out 4 door racing stripes clear tails supra spoiler ,crystal clear heads euro sides,green tinted windows dtm dual muffler .custom inside and iceman intake. looking for a invader kit and new speakers for her. my 2004 sxt so far has sponsored graphics ,cf gas lid and wipers. rx300 cf tails ,euro sides, flame carseat covers . K&N cone huge filter . Dual exhaust. and getting cf cuda hood cool body kit ,lambo doors front and back .17 to 19 inch wheels and tires.coilovers or airride. red and black leather seats . Ive raced all kinds of imports in both of my neons rarely lost mostly smoked they dont know they were smoked by a girl. I love my Neons. jazzing them up is so fun.

weird, i see racing stripes, clear tails, supra spoiler, green tinted windows, dtm dual muffler...

What about these...

weird, i see cf gas lid, rx300 cf tails, euro sides, & flame carseat covers

So what is it that you are actually lying about. Who you are? Or did you lie about what you did to your cars and just described somebody elses car!!?

Admit it! As mentioned you lie so much you believe your own stories now. So miss EB04/SXTGRL/Airwolf you've been called out, found out, and pwned on every neon website there is. When are you gonna learn that telling stories gets you no where.

On a side note, i hope your first gen doesn't still look like that. if it does i agree with pharmboy.

[/discussion]

Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

WHAT THE HELL DID IT SAY BEFORE????????????????? she changed it like 20 min. after the link was posted!!

Name:  AIRWOLF****ED.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  127.0 KB

airwolf... why did ya edit it???? Damnit i started defendidng you..... now i look like an ***!!

and damn kev.... you are good!!!!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 04:20 PM
AirWolf

Ok graphite what if your are right and I am thiseb04 . I must have a good reason why I said I wasnt maybe becasue I really like this forum and didnt want anyone to know I was this eb04. So how can I get you guys to back off me and forgot about that Im eb04 if I am . Just accept me as airwolf and keep eb04 out of this forum please and I will post pics of only my sxt whens shes all done. My 1st gen I have no more I sold her yesterday didnt want a 1st gen anymore just have the sxt and lookin for a acr srt4 again. I wont lie anymore and start all the crap like I seem to do . But I still into the show mods and not go ok.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:26 PM
GrApHite03

Ok graphite what if your are right and I am thiseb04 . I must have a good reason why I said I wasnt maybe becasue I really like this forum and didnt want anyone to know I was this eb04. So how can I get you guys to back off me and forgot about that Im eb04 if I am . Just accept me as airwolf and keep eb04 out of this forum please and I will post pics of only my sxt whens shes all done. My 1st gen I have no more I sold her yesterday didnt want a 1st gen anymore just have the sxt and lookin for a acr srt4 again. I wont lie anymore and start all the crap like I seem to do . But I still into the show mods and not go ok.
for one i know i am right. Look up a post... ****, you edited a post that you made back in 2004!? For two you still have not come clean. you are beating around the bush about it. "if i am" "What if i was"

You want us off your back stop lying about everything. now you sold the neon... i bet it never had a DOHC swap or a turbo kit. We'll never know, since you have no pics and nobody knows now if you are telling the truth or lying. girl, you dug your own grave here... you have nobody to blame but yourself.

you've proven yourself that you are a liar. you've proven your self that you don't have things you say you have.You must now gain any respect that you wish to have. I bet we won't see an ACR or a Caliber SRT ever. Pictures are worth 100 words, don't forget.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:29 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

^thats a start..... how about admit EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! and why lie???
my car is a pile of **** and im not ashamed to say it. just because my car suxs does not meen people are gunna not like me... what would make people not like me is if i said it was all great.... and it looks like it does..... what you have done is the exact oposit of what you should have done. when people say they dont like something you have done (ie the vinal diamonds) its not bashing it is an openion, you shoulduse them to make your car better and maby, and thats a BIG maby,then you could win a show for real and not have to lie about it.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:32 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

i did graphite's search on google and found the same thing. Just admit everything, I don't know what else anyone can do to prove that you changed your name and all the other stuff you have denied.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:36 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: NHARINTON

^thats a start..... how about admit EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! and why lie???
my car is a pile of **** and im not ashamed to say it. just because my car suxs does not meen people are gunna not like me... what would make people not like me is if i said it was all great.... and it looks like it does..... what you have done is the exact oposit of what you should have done. when people say they dont like something you have done (ie the vinal diamonds) its not bashing it is an openion, you shoulduse them to make your car better and maby, and thats a BIG maby,then you could win a show for real and not have to lie about it.

he's right, i still like him even if he has an elf *** and an epileptic sig.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:40 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

[sm=bounceybounce.gif] yeah!!!! people like me!!!!

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...