2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Adionik
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

too sleepy and in pain. i will play tomorrow night for the last time till christmas

Old 12-15-2007, 04:50 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

what was your rank Adoink?

Old 12-15-2007, 10:15 AM
AirWolf

Well since you all are ingoring me now I really dont care what you think about me . I might be back when Im finished with my sxt which is something I was telling the truth about and it is my show ride and I have won 5 trophies for her and a few for my other 97 coupe neon not the riced out on like you guys say. I will post pics of my sxt and whatever ride I get by the time I come back in 6months.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:37 AM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Since your such full of crap graphite Im never coming back Im fed up with your bashing and pure lies . I have other forums and I now will go join srt forums and my name wont be eb04. srt forums is now way better than this crappy forum .

and yet she did????? still lying!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 10:48 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

COD 4 is one of the best games online, tobad i live in the middle of noware and only have dial up.....[:@] i go to a friends house to play though, great time, and he sucks so when he gets pissed i play ALOT, lol

I LOVE SUPRAS!!!! never afford one though, lol

Old 12-15-2007, 10:58 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: NHARINTON

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Since your such full of crap graphite Im never coming back Im fed up with your bashing and pure lies . I have other forums and I now will go join srt forums and my name wont be eb04. srt forums is now way better than this crappy forum .

and yet she did????? still lying!!!
I mean it this time going to much better forums where they dont bash on anyone and where I can feel safe so I dont have to lie about who I am . Bashers do get pretty unsafe sometimes. I lied becasue of safety reasons and I loved this forum and you all wouldnt have not excepted me if you knew I was eb04 casue of the lies over there at 1st anyways like you did somewhat. I helped all of you with my flip flop trunk which was really honesly my husbands idea and info. I guess I had a little fun of here while it lasted . See you in 6months maybe with my sxt complete and my other show ride whatever I get.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

HOW ARE WE UNSAFE???????? that offends me.... like im gunna come beat you up cause i have a diffrent openion on your car??? And i will still say again.. NO ONE IS BASHING YOU!! We had diffrent openions then you and we stated them then we realized you just a dumbass childish lier.... realizing the truth is not being a basher..... THATS REALITY you fu**ing idiot..... stop lying, stop complaning, stop taking offense to ever openion diffrent then yours..... you bring this upon yourself, and from what we have seen on other forums too....

Grow up.....

anywho.... i was gunna get a PS3 for christmas but now im thinking about getting 360 after all thies revies of COD4... I love the first on i have on ps2... and it seems 360's new ones are crazy good... so i think ill be joining ya'll after new years!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 11:44 AM
AirWolf

Not saying you guys were unsafe.Im sayin the others who follow me from forum to forum sometimes like muzzysgirl did and a few other unsafe idiot guys off of 2nd gen forum and srt forum. The only forums that you saw I was banned from was midwest neons and 2nd gen forum . Im still on and have never been banned on srt forums and never will be. I have a ton more friends on there that have seen my rides than ones who hate on me. I sort of trusted you guys now I think not calling me a lier when I only lied about being eb04 for understandable reason just wanted you guys to like me and didnt want to bring the hateing on eb04 in here. You all misunderstand me most of the time anyways. Now Im going to have to get rid of my dodge forum decals in get rid of the one on my ride now and replace it with my other nicer forum decals I just joined two new forums now that I dont have this one anymore.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:32 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]SOUNDS GOOD!!

Old 12-15-2007, 01:40 PM
GrApHite03

What ever... Does this forum have an ignore list like the VB forums does, cuz i don't even want to accidently read her nonsense.

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...