2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

ORIGINAL: Adionik

I got online, sent a few of your buddys a message for an invite, got none so I got offline after playing a little campaign.

I was sad.

EB04 FTMFL
i was actually thinking you would be on but when i got online it was just graphite. I sent him a message and he sent me an invite, then the *** kicking began. lol actually i was toward the bottom of the list a lot of the time. I did get a good amount of kills though I THINK lol. I don't think we lost at all though while I was playin which was about 5 games or so, fun times. I'm off today so i'll probably be on, if you guys wanna play, make a post here if i'm not on already.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Adionik
Champion

I was on...but I didn't see anyone else online so I got offline and worked out a bit.

It's so freaking hard to eat healthy on the go. And if it's not hard to find something healthy, it's expensive as hell. [:'(]

Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
contagious19
Champion

i was playin halo while some of u were playing COD4 like sawishkey, i need to get dat game

Old 12-12-2007, 05:06 PM
GrApHite03

i'm old... i think that's why i find this pretty cool/funny/sad.

http://retrocrush.buzznet.com/archiv...sfoplayground/

Old 12-12-2007, 05:21 PM
AirWolf

Alrighty graphite king of performance mods what do you think of dual tipped exhaust like we have on our neons like magnaflow and borla and some others that you guys have on here not the srt exhaust like Im going to change over to magnaflow one . Do you think if you turbo like srt4s you get any performance out of it just a little . Also whats rice to you guys . Over in the off topic thread they are going over board yeah I was my usual self over there getting sucked in by the bashers over nothing . i just hated when they called neons ricers or any 4cy rice that has is modded for show and go.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:30 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Alrighty graphite king of performance mods what do you think of dual tipped exhaust like we have on our neons like magnaflow and borla and some others that you guys have on here not the srt exhaust like Im going to change over to magnaflow one . Do you think if you turbo like srt4s you get any performance out of it just a little . Also whats rice to you guys . Over in the off topic thread they are going over board yeah I was my usual self over there getting sucked in by the bashers over nothing . i just hated when they called neons ricers or any 4cy rice that has is modded for show and go.
again nothing to do with the matter at hand...

although i may humor you just a bit and give my opinions.

Duel tips exhaust are a waste of time... These are staight 4 cyl engines. It is not a V engine so there is no need for duel tips. If anything it looks better. Best performance from an exhaust (turbo car) isa straight through design with as little resistance as possible. And for those thinking about it, yes i had a duel on my car... i also had a 3" dump.

Rice to me... Rice is an attitude thing to me mostly. Saying you have things that you don’t really have. Making excuses for not proving you have something when asked about it. Making it look like your car is fast when it really isn’t. i.e. interfooler, big aluminum wing, etc…

Do not turn this thread into a huge argument. For one you will lose. for two, you been caught in so many lies... You've dug your own grave now lay it.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:42 PM
AirWolf

Most srt4s have dual exhaust and they say it helps for the go over on srt forums . I know most duals are for show but magnaflow is somewhat of a performance exhaust and so is borla. I guess everyone has there own ops about exhausts and what is rice . Me I dont even like the word .

Old 12-12-2007, 05:45 PM
GrApHite03

take a look at the stock SRT-4 rear section... i call it the octopus. can you tell me that is good for flow? Go to my google video page and look for a vid called "bruins113" or something like that and look at the exhaust flow on his CTI duel exhaust. It all flows out of one pipe. That there should tell you something... It's basic physics Airwolf... i don't know what else to tell you.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:49 PM
AirWolf

Im not meaning the stock srt exhaust that just looks nice on a neon or srt4 has no go. I am meaning like a perrin or b&b turboback or any of the others that they are running over there has to help srt4s some for go with the right mods. looks like someone started a thread over there about exhaust being show or go and most over there sayin go and some are sayin both.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:11 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Im not meaning the stock srt exhaust that just looks nice on a neon or srt4 has no go. I am meaning like a perrin or b&b turboback or any of the others that they are running over there has to help srt4s some for go with the right mods. looks like someone started a thread over there about exhaust being show or go and most over there sayin go and some are sayin both.
Before reading this post, try to get out of defensivemode. Take a deap breath and read it with an open mind and try to learn something.

again, its basic physics... the less restriction in flow the the exhaust the better. That means the least amount of bends, curves, "V" pipes, "Y" pipes, etc...

Here is an example... You know who Darrell *** is, right? One fast SRT-4!! 7 seconds is it now? Look at his car here:

Take a look at his exhaust. "The path of Least Resistance" This is not only his car, but all race cars.

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...