15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

lowering springs or red neon under car

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:19 AM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lowering springs or red neon under car

As soon as I get a nice night I will take pics of my led red neons and show you guys how awesome they look under my sxt . they will be the only pics in my gallery until I get my lip kit on and new ghost cudas on and ghost badge and drop and other goodies.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dtjackten

acr, i can talk because i have raced alot of srts at the track, and beat them on on adverage of .5 seconds each, so when i talk it means that i have been there done that buddy..... so if i dont have a clue keep dreamin...i talk **** about srts because unless they have a stage two they r not going to touch me, lol, so start talking **** because i have beet srts and know that u better mod one to have a chance. oh yeah and i know my car isnt the best of the best, but it is very respectible in its class of car...... i never said my car was the best, because i know there is ALWAYS something faster or better looking on the road.....

All your doing is talking, talk is cheap, do you have any proof? any videos? or slips, i can type a whole bunch of stuff up to, and you keep saying your going to beat me?? i dont get it when your so far away, so your going to make a trip all the way up here just to race me?? didnt think so. So stop saying your going to "beat" me or i dont stand a chance because you live no where near me. yea i might of bashed the lights and the idea of it but you come on here thinking you run the show and are the most knowledgeable guy around thinking i dont know any thing about anything thinking you could teach me about cars and all this crap, like seriously man you dont know me and you will never know me.. like who are you man, king **** of turd island?? like dont be talking crap about me unless you know me, i dunno what it is with you saying your going to beat me and all this crap your saying about me, maybe it makes you feel good i dunno, but just drop it i really dont care about you or your car or who you claim to beat, when you come to my town and race me and beat me then you can say something, until then just keep your mouth shut. end of discusion![sm=shutup.gif]

Old 12-13-2007, 09:13 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

bla bla bla.........dont matter anyway, i have ran srts, and win what makes u think that u would be any different, anyway.....i have lost to a few srts, one with a stage three turbo, he killed me, lol.....not saying my car is the fastest ever, i know better.... people have hell of alot more money than me, and everyone knows that is the name of the hp game, lol.... so have fun acr with ur srt, i like the looks of them but it is the same as a wrx from a normal impreza, if u have the money u can buy a fast car, i do not have much and when i get some extra money i like dropin it in my neon, i would rather make my 2.0 fast than buy a srt..... i thought about doing the 2.4 swap, but that is becoming so common it is no longer cool, i would rather have a faster 2.0, that is just me, and if u dont bolive me just watch some old episodes of nopi tunervision, there is one of me running a built integra with a 100 shot, so just if u get some time look for the one on speed channel, u will also see my friends elcamino in the burnout contest..... that is all the proof i need, what about u????????

Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

what about me?? i wasnt the one comming on here ranting and raveing i have the fastest car known to man, and what did i say in my last post?? end of discusion, your telling me to go find the proof?? haha funny, when you show me something then you can talk until then just lay off man.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: 96ACR*

All your doing is talking, talk is cheap, do you have any proof? any videos? or slips, i can type a whole bunch of stuff up to, and you keep saying your going to beat me?? i dont get it when your so far away, so your going to make a trip all the way up here just to race me?? didnt think so. So stop saying your going to "beat" me or i dont stand a chance because you live no where near me. yea i might of bashed the lights and the idea of it but you come on here thinking you run the show and are the most knowledgeable guy around thinking i dont know any thing about anything thinking you could teach me about cars and all this crap, like seriously man you dont know me and you will never know me.. like who are you man, king **** of turd island?? like dont be talking crap about me unless you know me, i dunno what it is with you saying your going to beat me and all this crap your saying about me, maybe it makes you feel good i dunno, but just drop it i really dont care about you or your car or who you claim to beat, when you come to my town and race me and beat me then you can say something, until then just keep your mouth shut. end of discusion![sm=shutup.gif]
I really take offense to this post... I am king **** of turd island. faka

BTW, your friend airwold got pwn3d in the off topic thread.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:48 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

did u even read my last post????????? guess not, "i just said that i know my car is not the fastest or best looking" THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BETTER!!!!!!!!!! [sm=closed.gif]

Old 12-14-2007, 08:27 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

i know what you said, but the way you were talking you mideswell of said you had the fastest car. but w/e you will never be anywhere near me to race me so i could careless about you or your car

Oh an that "something better" will be me

Quick Reply: lowering springs or red neon under car