Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 12:31 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so i got my neon back but i got two questions

k....... so i got my baby back im so happy finally i got my baby back
i replace alot after the accident primeraly the rack and pinion
when i drove my car it was all over ther place it pulled everywhere like crazy and the steering wheel is loose like it has alot of play in it. it seems and when i stepped on the gas it pulled on way and then i turned the wheel and almost crashed cuz i lost controll for a secound.
i still havent alighned my baby so i think this is why its doing this could that be the reson?
and then the other question is
my mech put my exhust back on but he forgot to put the high flow cat on so now im wondering how bad this is long term?
i have the obx lth and it has the two bungs can i just hook up the down stream down there and wat not or wat do yall think?
i dont wanna have a problem and i dont wanna mess up my engine
i cant afford it.
thanks guys i will admit i didnt even bother searching i gatta work tommerow morning on my birthday so yea thanks yall

Old 01-06-2008, 03:09 AM
Yako
Captain
Default RE: so i got my neon back but i got two questions

i say go to get ur aligment check, and take care of rest when u first get the chance, also happy early bday

Old 01-06-2008, 03:36 AM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

i say... if the guy was suposed to put on the cat, go make him do it... then get it aligned... and work from thier........................ if a mech. forgot to do ANY work.... make him fix it!!!!!!!!! [/align]

Old 01-06-2008, 05:45 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

arrhh the first day back and i gatta be at work at 7am on my birthday arghhhh its so hard but im 19 man
Any way i was wondering though do i really need the cat is it dentramental to the engine? as in i still have back pressure if i lost any wouldbe a small amout since i have the 2.25 pipe. i just dont want the engine to run so rich that i burn a piston or something yall know wat i mean?
and thank guys i hope i have a happy girl this year things seem to be looking up finally lets hope baby doesnt get repod

Old 01-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Adionik
Champion

How loud is the damn thing? Deffinetely get the cat back in there...it'll quiet it down.

And get an alignment

Old 01-06-2008, 09:02 PM
contagious19
Champion

happy bday and u will need da cat for emmissions if ur state requires it.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:28 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

guys my mech is the biggest *** hole man
the car isnt all that loud i can tone out the exhust with my radio and ****
but so far this has happend
the seat belt light is on and stays on the air bag light stays on my horn doesnt work
the car stumbles kinda while its acclerating
i couldnt get up a hill cuz i talmost stalled i had to popp the clutch and rice it out reving nad popping it miss fired i just reliezed the pcv valve breather thing is disconnected so ii have a leak in my throtle body.
the bellow tube is back ward the throttle body is upside down umm
he stole my battery he welded the exhust the spot right after the spare wheel goes ?
he used to rods and welded that to the eexhust and then to the body of the car in the rear wtf man wtf
then my bday is going bad i really wanna cry like i feel so bad its ****ing raining kinda no bday cake no bday song no nothing and everyear i get everyone something and every forgets about me man.
but owell one less year off my totel life span yay!!

Old 01-06-2008, 11:15 PM
GrApHite03

i hope you didn't pay that mechanic

Old 01-06-2008, 11:19 PM
contagious19
Champion

cant u report dat mechanic? sorry to hear ur day aint going da way u wanted it, it sucks u just got to hang in there and let da day go by

Old 01-07-2008, 12:58 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

i owe him 200 bucks cuz i paid him for wat he first did and then it turned off the same day while driving and **** and i didnt feel like arguing so he towed it for 30 bucks and fixed it for free or vice versa
then i told him do my exhust the right way he did it sorta he said that since my test isnt up for a while i can run the wit out a cat and since he already had everything welded i was like ok fine
now i went out at 12 am to check all the fuses and they all work
i swhitch the throttle body back how it was and connected the breather hose i also noticed that the accel cable had alot of slack in it so then i remember that i took a pin off the gas pedal. where the accel line comes thru the firewall and attactcjes the pedal to the cable ? so yea after i fixed the bellow tube i tried to but it was to cold and the black light wasnt a smart idea it worked and might i say my car is dirtier then i thought anyway so yea ill keep yall posted tommerow i am going to clean the hell out that car and see if i install my neon lights even tho i cant drive my car i hate have new stuff and not installing it lol
and even tho my life is ****ty i just gatta remember that if you wnat good things to happend to you you have to make it happen at wat ever cost
oh and no i didnt pay him imma get it aligned asap and then if it still runs like **** then i will be like look you gatta finish fixing this its still runs blah
umm yea so **** it man i am not ganna be sad no more life has to much potential to be sad all day

Quick Reply: so i got my neon back but i got two questions