2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

clutch ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 02:23 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: clutch ?'s

yeah, my friend has a bmw on nitrous, but he built the block and i could not beleive the price of just a clutch for it, 1k, i was like u r crazy.... butmy neon clutch cost 600, soooo, neon vs. bmw???? lol , no offence taken at all..... next car i get will prolly be old school car setup.....i really would like to find a old mustang agian, and build the hell out of it, but 67-68 mustang convertables or fastbacks dont go for little amount of money anymore...... on the flip side i really would like to take the new mustang gt engine and put it into a 67-68 body..... but taht is ALOT of money and i dont have it, lol..... here i am bitching about fuel injection and that is something i have always wanted to do....

i like my neon, and love to drive it, latly been frustrated with it..... did get a message from my mom that she got the intake manifold before the fedex guy drove off with it... maybe that will get me back into it again......

Old 01-18-2008, 02:43 PM
GrApHite03

check out www.factoryfive.com You may re-think your plans. That blown cobra 4.6l would do nice in one of these kits.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:41 PM
dtjackten

oh yeah, i love the old cobras to, but who knows.... maybe someday i will get some real money and be able to build a really cool restomod.....

Old 01-18-2008, 03:47 PM
dtjackten

the gtm supercar looks alot like a ford gt, and a rear of a nsx..... i like that one alot also, but i dont have 20k to play with, lol ****, i dont make that in a year, hahahhahaha.....[>:]

Quick Reply: clutch ?'s