2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Leather Interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 10:59 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Leather Interior

main reason i got the caliber was for the awd. I live in new york where we get quite a bit of snow and my jeep is getting expensive to fuel up now.
If they made the srt4 AWD what do u think it would cost, i think upwards of 30,000 just like the evo and sti, thats not what dodge wanted to do.
The srt4 was made to be affordable if it were my choice and i was working at dodge i would have freshened up the neon srt4 and drop the caliber srt4 motor in there, now that would be FAST, but we all cant have our way.
Just like 03neonrt said the lancer ralliart that will be comin out this summer is what dodge should have done, personally im thinking about buying it, its just like an evo minus some things.

Some caliber srt4 modder will drop the awd platform in there srt4 without upgrading things and will probly break things like motor and transmission b/c of the power that the awd system was not meant to handle.

Old 01-19-2008, 11:06 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Than how about the lowering springs that work on a evo or sti they might work maybe they both awd. Im going to email modern to see when they are getting any caliber lowering springs in.
Thats just ridiculous, the springs from an EVO or STi are definitely not cross-compatible with a Caliber.
Well you never know and I found some springs that fit a caliber and caliber srt4 over at modern. Ill wait until the stage3 coilovers come available for the caliber srt4 by far the best drop out there .

This has got to be the funniest thing i've read all day...

Old 01-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Yako
Captain

ok dude just an advice, do what most people do and ignore her, she just lives in her ow little fantasy world and shes gonna mislead u with all her lies and bs

Old 01-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Than how about the lowering springs that work on a evo or sti they might work maybe they both awd. Im going to email modern to see when they are getting any caliber lowering springs in.
Thats just ridiculous, the springs from an EVO or STi are definitely not cross-compatible with a Caliber.
Well you never know and I found some springs that fit a caliber and caliber srt4 over at modern. Ill wait until the stage3 coilovers come available for the caliber srt4 by far the best drop out there .

This has got to be the funniest thing i've read all day...
This should be a quote in somebodies sig

Old 01-20-2008, 02:59 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i smell trouble.......im staying wayyyy out of this one

Old 01-20-2008, 01:37 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

isn't this site made for information and talking about dodge's leave her alone she is just trying to help.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:45 PM
AirWolf

Yeah thanks Im new at the caliber thing . I now know that I want stage 3 coilovers when they come out in spring found that out from my dealer and the stage 3 turbo is coming out in the spring also . I still say get one of those eibach springs for your r/t over at modern 199bucks shipped is pretty nice and I dont think dropping an awd ride is bad for the awd part.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Yako
Captain

dude u missed out alot of what went on the offtopic thread a while back, it all erased now tho

Old 01-20-2008, 11:18 PM
AirWolf

Hey yako and the other two of you just shut up if you dont have anything nice to say keep me on your ignore list and do just that ignore me .

Old 01-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

in·for·ma·tion /ˌɪnfərˈmeɪʃən/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-fer-mey[/b]-shuh[/i]n]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

knowledge communicated or received concerning a particular fact or circumstance; news: information concerning a crime.

knowledge gained through study, communication, research, instruction, etc.; factual data: His wealth of general information is amazing.

the act or fact of informing.[/align][/align]o·pin·ion /əˈpɪnyən/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh[/i]-pin[/b]-yuh[/i]n]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion. [/align][/align](robbed from dictionary.com)[/align][/align]Two different things, thats all Im saying[/align][/align]Mat[/align][/align]

Quick Reply: Leather Interior