All members - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008 | 01:43 AM
Exubus
Champion
Default RE: All members - PLEASE READ

Hmm, I lovethe old air-poppers --->[sm=popcorn.gif]

LOL j/k.

So just out of curiousity since we're on the subject, about how manynoobs get banned per month from here? There seems to be a recent flow of 5-posts-or-lessers coming in here with LOTSA ghetto attitude. I mean serious attitude. I was going to mock one of them by making fun of myself instead but then i just let it go without posting. Wouldn't that be funny, a from-da-hood rapper wannabe living in Iowa? Think about this, time for topic change! -----\/ \/ \/

"that's how I roll, playa, comin straight outta the 5-1-5 with mad corn fields to plow, hittin' switches in the drop-top low-ridin John Deere, and sippin on 40'sfulla ethanol... turn my windchimes up and check my flow... I gots hella steers with the phattest rump roasts; milkin ******* all daybetween DF posts... I gots mad cows n theyzmake yacrazy, they bust out da gats when they should be grazing... My rhymes are fresh but da manure's ain't, 90 days old straight outta cows taint... feedin my chickentill it pops out da eggs,he say its workin hard but Iz chokem anyway... pimpin out da neon rollin' on 137" hay-bails, gotsa dual windmills for turbos, gotsa megasquirt wit moonshine injection, castrating bulls cuz they getsmad e******** ... yo turn my headphones up I can't hear, turn 'em up..."

I know, I'm a douchebag sometimesbut hey I got no problem making fun of myself once in a while lol... but I didn't want to offend anyone else in the area code either lol. Just a random off-beat dry humor post makin fun of me and me only... man I must be tired.

Now I'm officially the nutty one on the forum. [sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 06-03-2008 | 01:54 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

lol ok that makes 3(KARR,n30n ,you)

oh man whats next

Old 06-03-2008 | 02:16 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Graphite made a good and funny observation. N3ON nobody is supposed to know Im crazy.

Quick Reply: All members - PLEASE READ