2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

All members - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 01:22 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All members - PLEASE READ

The amount of childishness and stupidity has gone on long enough in this section to the point where I'm no longer going to tolerate any of it. The constant bickering, off hand comments, and jabs towards Airwolf will end IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

If you dont like her, ignore her. If you think she's wrong, correct her on it, but do NOT start a pissing match with her. If you dont wish to do that, contact me directly via PM or email. These constant rude/crossing the line remarks and posts by members in this thread are just retarded. I've told several of you that if you want her gone, we cant just ban her because you want her gone. She has to break the rules. So, if you see that she's breaking the rules, you need to inform the moderators or myself. Attacking her and making her life hell will only get YOU removed from this forum.

As of this post, Airwolf has been sent a PM regarding what she needs to do/take care of to remain a member of this forum.

If anyone starts more **** for no damn reason, you will be placed on post approval until I say otherwise. If it's just plain overboard, you'll be removed from the forum. Harsh isnt it? Perhaps, but if the situation was reversed, how would you feel about everyone ganging up on you? I can fix many things, but I cant fix stupid....

Bottom line here is this, if Airwolf is such a nuisance to you, place her on ignore and ignore her all together. If she's posting incorrect info, report it. If she's causing problems, report it. Do not sit here and argue/fight with her.

-Derrick

Old 05-30-2008, 01:45 PM
contagious19
Champion
Default RE: All members - PLEASE READ

well said derrick

Old 05-30-2008, 01:47 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

^ I was waiting for u to step in devils......

Old 05-30-2008, 01:51 PM
AirWolf

Im actually the one who asked for his help . I will do what he told me . Thanks for the help derrick.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:02 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

I want to be clear here that I'm not taking any one particular side. I dont really care either way whether someone stays or goes. However, for those that are here, I do care that their time here is spent having fun, learning, getting help, and becoming part of the DF family. If all you can do is act like your 12 and act like an e-thug with some blow-out haircut, you can find yourself a new home over at the .ORG.

Holly, I'm sorry that it got this bad, but like I said in my PM, you've caused some of this on your own without their help.

Look guys, I'm as down to earth as it gets, and I dont like having to bust people's asses over stupid ****....so let's get this crap over with and just move forward.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:17 PM
AirWolf

Im pretty hurt by the becoming of my threads they started out really nice but than some just went to far and now I cant even start a new thread with pics of her in them and everything everyone was calling me a lier for. thanks alot . I know I should of not gave you guys the amo to carry on like you did. That wont happen again. I will behave and I wont be on here much because of all the drama some do.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess I should get reporting then....... i mean between the name calling (in reference to the term "idiot") and the "basher list"... I feel personally threatened as well.... I'm gonna have to take a nice long look at the rules again too... just for future reference, I got what i wanted to say out and I'm done. Thanks for putting an end to this DevilsReject, sorry that this situation came up again.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:08 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-30-2008, 04:27 PM
AirWolf

See derrick see what I mean . I will be the bigger one and say Im sorry for calling the ones I called an idiot and for the bashers list. But I didnt deserve some of the crap you guys were giving me and some I did. But you have no right to call me a lier cause everything I have said is true . Plus that pic of that gal that wasnt me . Mocking my flip flop trunk and hood with the flip flop wife and other crap you said. Like I said before my threads were going along well with no bashing or any drama until izero and pt had to start in with me. So I didnt start anything in my own threads. So I dont see why Im the only one who is wrong here and I never go after any of you .

Old 05-30-2008, 04:36 PM
2000silverneon

why can't we all just be friends

Quick Reply: All members - PLEASE READ