2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Flowmaster or glass pack?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 01:25 AM
N30N
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flowmaster or glass pack?

well theres some great performance mods that you can use to also make your car look great,lightened rims,performance tires,intakes,suspention,ect
i just dont like the stuff thats cheap and some off brand that no one knows/heard of.my definition or a ricer is someone who looks like theycan go 160 mph but they struggle to hit 80.lol.its funny when people sound like they're going fast and they look like they're hauling another car.LOL.i just cant see someone getting top notch everything and lacking the stuff thats important to get the best of.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:14 AM
magnum04RT
Rookie

haha well said. i hate all these f'in cavaliers around here with fart cans. one of em has a retarded fast and the furious spoiler on a stock cavalier with a paint job like the car on waynes world. just the flames on the doors. i call it the jaloppy mobile, because its just retarded. do flames on your doors make you go faster? haha. just kidding.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Exubus
Champion

Well, maybe its just my car and/or choice of muffler, but as soon as I put 180 miles on my car new, I put a 30-series Flowmaster on it... and honestly, I wasn't 100% happy with it, but I stuck with it anyway. It had a relatively deep rumble to it and a different sound. Well, at 70,000 miles (or maybe more, kinda fuzzy), I yanked the Flow and threw a 25" Thrush glasspack on it, and I can tell you I am much happier with the sound of it. It's actually slightly quieter than the Flow was, but also slightly deeper... but on the high end, it has a nice SOLID rasp to it, not to high, not too low, just right for me. I'll try to get some audio for you guys tomorrow and see what you think...

Oh and whoever was talking about the whole cop thing... never had anyone mess with me with a glasspack on any vehicle, or a Flowmaster for that matter... about the only time I saw a true bust on exhaust was with straight pipes, open headers with dumps, etc etc...

Old 07-01-2008, 06:04 AM
contagious19
Champion

who dont like my glasspack
cold start
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ObTDLlKa...eature=related
2 drive bys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jZo2E1q3SPw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rH97kJLyqTY&feature=user

i think it sounds nice. i love da rumble sound

Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 AM
AirWolf

I still think your cherry bomb sounds alot louder than my glasspack for some reason. My exhaust is not so raspy. If I ever got how to make a video on you tube of my exhaust I will get it on here for all of you to hear sooner or later.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:02 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I still think your cherry bomb sounds alot louder than my glasspack for some reason. My exhaust is not so raspy. If I ever got how to make a video on you tube of my exhaust I will get it on here for all of you to hear sooner or later.
im still waiting???oh wait...S***

Quick Reply: Flowmaster or glass pack?