2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Help!!! 2005 Dodge Neon

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 08:21 PM
rvrfsh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i changed my cam sensor several times

i had the same problem but when i changed my cam sensor it runs good for a few miles and then does it again. Im on sensor number 4 in two weeks. PLZ HLP!!!!!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:18 PM
plymouth-man
Default P0300 & p0339

My Neon (2003) just started giving the same codes P0300-Multiple Misfire and P0339-Cam Sensor. The car runs fine except on a cold startup where it will miss one or two times. You can reset the codes and it will run fine the rest of the day but the next morning - the same thing. I have checked the plugs and wires, and changed out the cam sensor but the next morning after startup it will miss and the engine light will again come on. HELP

Old 01-19-2010, 11:21 PM
lherrera1228
Question I got Bad Battery Wires and lots of Vibration

I own a 05 Neon SXT with 115K miles. The engine started vibrating a lot. I installed new spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil, Fresh Oil Change and filter. I run this sucker in Premium Gasoline since I bought it 30 months ago with 50k miles. I drive about 100 miles to work back and forward. It still runs 90-95 mph. The help I need is where do I get Battery Wires since the plastic is coming off of mine and what other ideas you guys have about the damm vibration whole car shakes bad. I changed 2 motor mounts as well top pass and lower middle. Due to bad weather in houston I ran the car thru high water as well you think that mess the car up this happened at about 80k miles.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:53 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lherrera1228
I own a 05 Neon SXT with 115K miles. The engine started vibrating a lot. I installed new spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil, Fresh Oil Change and filter. I run this sucker in Premium Gasoline since I bought it 30 months ago with 50k miles. I drive about 100 miles to work back and forward. It still runs 90-95 mph. The help I need is where do I get Battery Wires since the plastic is coming off of mine and what other ideas you guys have about the damm vibration whole car shakes bad. I changed 2 motor mounts as well top pass and lower middle. Due to bad weather in houston I ran the car thru high water as well you think that mess the car up this happened at about 80k miles.
You already started a thread about it, nor does it have anything to do with what this thread is about. Stick to yours.

Quick Reply: Help!!! 2005 Dodge Neon