2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

NEW INTERIOR PICS OF SHOWCAR

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 03:01 AM
lexeon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW INTERIOR PICS OF SHOWCAR

ok a few things. my car is only show as i do not drive it so with that being said
i need the following and some advice on how i can get it to work

- brakes- bbk kit all the way around. who has them and what kinda offsets / wheel sizes do i need. i would like to stick with rotora becuase i had them on my lexus gs430 show car.
- wheels. currently im running 18 volk gtc wheels but i really need some 20's on there.. any help would be apprciated. ive been told i can do this becuase of my air suspension set up and the fenders being rolled PLUS the custom flares tat were put on the car. . ive been thinking of doing zone wheels or jline wheels.
-motor- i need a turbo kit, sholuld i get my shop to build a custom kit or is there a good bolt on kit that i can buy and just chrome the engine bay out compeltely.

FEW THINGS ABOUT THE CAR
2000 dodge neon
INTERIOR
inside the car i dont think i can do mucj more. the dash has a 9.5" widesfreen tv molded in as well as a sony ps2. as the entire is fully fiberglassed all painted orange and black (mostly wrapped in black suede) the headliner and all pillars are black suede. the front seats are stock seats with black leather the back seat has been removed and 6 12" subs 6 amps, and a bunch of other random stereo stuff is installed in a fully fiberglassed enclosure with black suede and painted pieices. the trunk is a 32" LCD tv with an xbox 360. MOMO sterring wheel, custom made pillar gauges.
EXTERIOR
Custom made fender flares, lexus gs430 headlights and taillight conversion, fully molded evo body kit, molded wing, custom 350z sunset lemans paint job, including all jams, trunk, interior, and under hood. custom mirrors, 1200k real HID kit.
SUSPENSION /WHEELS
full custom air suspension with chrome tanks mounted under car, full custom gauge pod mounted in the dash (none of that ganster box stuff), upper sturt bars front and back. 18" multi piece VOLK GTC wheels with dunlop tires
MOTOR
cold ai intake, custom 2.5" exhaust with dual HKS carbon ti mufflers. B@M short thorw shifter, energy suspension mounts, nology plugs, painted fule coaver, valve cover, and fuse cover.

also random other stuff that im sure im forgetting.

what you guys think?

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DONT HAVE ANY NEW PICS OF THE NEW INTERIOR AN STEREO UNTIL I UNVEIL IT AT SPRING BREAK NATIONALS IN THE ALPHASONIK BOOTH ON MARCH 24, 2006

here it is beside my lexus gs430 show car

Old 03-15-2006, 03:02 AM
lexeon
Default RE: NEED help on a few things PLUS PICS!!!

here is a few of the lexus too jsut for the hell of it

Old 03-16-2006, 01:19 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

wow...thatz all i got

Old 03-16-2006, 06:59 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

I LOVE THAT SPOILER ON THAT NEON!!! the rest of the car is sick but if you do not mind me asking what is that spoiler off of, i love both of the cars looks cool and real different!!! that is why it is cool it is different

Old 03-17-2006, 01:17 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Well first off, your custom Neon is frickin amazing!

Ok, you said you wated to turbo your car...you have a few options, either buy an SRT turbo and its stock parts ($1500-$2000), buy a Hahns or Chill Factor kit ($3,000-$4,500), or go and buy a fresh turbo, have a shop make you a manifold, pipoing, etc...and build a pure custom kit that is all yours...just like your Neon!

I believe Brembo makes a big brake kit for Neons, will run you $1400 or so and they are 12" or 13" fronts and 10.5" rears...not sure what wheels and **** you would need, but you should have plenty of room with those 18's on there...

Oh and where did you get that spoiler???

Old 03-20-2006, 12:41 PM
lexeon

its a molded black widow wing..
and thanks for the help guys.. anymore?

Old 03-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Street 01

What are you a millionare spend some money my way please

Old 03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

where did you get the wing from? i really like it alot and want to locate one for my car, but i have said it once and say it again SICK CAR!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2006, 03:30 PM
NeonxRapter

I really like your car its suck bro... im really liking the dual exhuast on it.. where did you get it cause i want a dual exhaust like that...

Old 03-25-2006, 04:11 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

looks good but the only question I have is why all the Lexus parts grafted on when you already have one? Did you have a bunch of left-over parts or what...

Quick Reply: NEW INTERIOR PICS OF SHOWCAR