New sound system... first time

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Pablodragon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New sound system... first time

ORIGINAL: ek2588

Ire-did my whole sound system except for the tweeters. U can se my setup here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2405559
What tweeters did you put in and where? didn't see any mention of them on the Car Domain page....

You do know those small stock speakers up in the front window are not tweeters, just small cheapo speakers

Old 02-02-2007, 11:31 PM
moobit
Professional

I would personally just recommend upgrading the speakers all around and get a good head unit. I spent around 350 for everything and it sounds clean. If you EQ it right, you will get better quality than just getting subs and an amp that would just end up loud enough for you to get pulled over, DTP! I use tosee people with loud systems thinking "it sounds clean" and now after hanging around with a bunch of musicians all the time, you really see what quality is, especially what "clean" can really be. I even got little tweeters on my pillars which took me forever to install (not having theproper tools blow!). Justhaving thespeakers thatreach a wide band of frequencies really brings any song to life, without harming your ears, lol.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:13 AM
AirWolf

I just got me a pioneer new headunit last years best model for 200 bucks and will get 4 way pioneer speakers very soon all 6 of them. Planning of spending about 500 bucks when Im done or 600 bucks .

Old 02-03-2007, 02:22 AM
ek2588
Veteran

as i mentioned before i said i redid my whole sound system EXCEPT for the tweeters...or atleast wut i though were speakers

Old 02-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Pablodragon
All Star

ORIGINAL: ek2588
as i mentioned before i said i redid my whole sound system EXCEPT for the tweeters...or atleast wut i though were speakers
Yea, that's waht I mean't... there aren't any tweeters in a stock Neon SE...so I thought you had added some.... those speakers up in the front window are not tweeters

Quick Reply: New sound system... first time