2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

sxt bumper on an srt?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 02:09 PM
blocks885
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sxt bumper on an srt?

what is the name of the style of the stock rims? or where would be the cheapest/easiest place to get them..i was looking to sell my rims--and just go with stock... *i know it's off subject but never have been able to ask anyone the name of the style and where to pick them up*

thanks.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

Just srt-4 rims, try junk yards or e-bay. Now flamingpinhead, are you mixing up the srt? Well if you are then I would just go with the newer bumer and cut the bottom crossovers and put a grill there. And with the back go with a 01 because it looks more clean to me. If you go that route then as soon as I get my body kit, hopefully this summer then I could sell you my rear. Its silver and has the SRT-4 exhaust cutouts.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: djmagic

Just srt-4 rims, try junk yards or e-bay. Now flamingpinhead, are you mixing up the srt? Well if you are then I would just go with the newer bumer and cut the bottom crossovers and put a grill there. And with the back go with a 01 because it looks more clean to me. If you go that route then as soon as I get my body kit, hopefully this summer then I could sell you my rear. Its silver and has the SRT-4 exhaust cutouts.
send me a pm when you get your goods, in case i have a hard time finding what i want. how did you cut out for the exhaust?. ill need to purchase your tails too if your getting different ones. where do you live??? i should be in pa by this summer.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:58 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

The taillights are the same except the look I think. With the bumper we cut half circles out to allow the exhaust to fit snug but there are some minor scrates. Like I said hopefully this summer I will get the kit and probally get taillights to so I'll PM then because my B-day and graduation is less than a week apart.

Quick Reply: sxt bumper on an srt?