2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

What parts do YOU have on your car???

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 10:42 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What parts do YOU have on your car???

just would like to see what cool nifty performance and or accessory parts everyone has. Here's the lowdown on my car just so you all can get to know it better lol. I have a 2003 Dodge Neon SE, red, with an EbayCAI intake (waiting for my AEM). High Flow Cat, with a Magnaflow Catback Dual Exhaust, and JET performance module. Megan racing lowering springs, ADR 17" wheels. and SRT4 style spoiler, and a red neon underbody kit. A sony xplod deck with alpine amplifier w/ two 12"alpine type-e subwoofers. that's about all for my car, it would be interesting to see what everyone else has! my car does sita little lower in the front but haven't taken pics lately. i no longer have the LED side mirrors as i like the way the stock mirrors look. Any feedback and ideas to help make my car better (performance and appearance) would be greatly appreciated!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/57068/CD44AE95A1E047A4892C84F62F04B04E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Fantasticle
Rookie
Default RE: What parts do YOU have on your car???

all Ive got so far is an AEM intake on mine, Its a 2000 neon ES, manual tranny, Alpine head unit, Alpine type S 6x9s in the back, a HIFonics amplifire, 2 12" Audiobahn Aluminums, and a Crossfire Capacitor, it sounds AMAZING. Depending on if you car is standard or automatic, idk, but your gonna love the AEM intake, im assuming that the EBAY one is a short ram? cuz i got one for my sisters car and thats what it was. how does your exaust sound man? all throaty, or kinda whiny like every damn honda?

Old 03-06-2007, 02:29 AM
crracerus
Rookie

i have an 03 r/t. i got a ebay cai, 2 1/2 cat back exhaust, mopar sts, booger bushings, udp, pt cruiser clutch, and some custom paint work

Old 03-06-2007, 02:44 AM
lblackneon
Champion

Other than the parts that I have on my signature here are the other mods.

Perform. mods: AFX Race PCM, AEM CAI, Pacesetter Header & C-back, AFX Underdrive Pulley, 60mm MPx Throttle Body, Prothane Motor M. Inserts, Accel 19lb Fuel inj., Vibrant front strut tower bar, Progress Rear Sway Bar, B. bushings
I also have MSD wires with Accel spark plugs. I hardly consider those 2 mods but they are there.

I also have a high end sound system but I'm not even going to get into that.

As far as looks, I have a Sparco shift ****, sparco pedals, rims, etc.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:19 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

my exhaust sounds nice to me...don't think it sounds like a honda exhaust at all. i have vids if you wanna see em just go to this link..http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1897215347 let me know what you guys think. i hope more people post on this thread lol. all your guys' cars sound bad ***

Old 03-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

my parts are in my profile and on my cardomain

Old 03-06-2007, 05:09 AM
shapecharge

On my 2000 I have a K&N CAI, eiback springs, KYB struts. That is it for now. Soon I am going to put on an underdrive pulley. Germany has just put a kink in my plans though. Just got an e-mail saying that to pass inspection you have to have manufacture recommended size rims and tires, no tint on front windows and exhaust can not be louder than 90 decibels. Now I can not wait to leave here.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:12 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: shapecharge

On my 2000 I have a K&N CAI, eiback springs, KYB struts. That is it for now. Soon I am going to put on an underdrive pulley. Germany has just put a kink in my plans though. Just got an e-mail saying that to pass inspection you have to have manufacture recommended size rims and tires, no tint on front windows and exhaust can not be louder than 90 decibels. Now I can not wait to leave here.
yea... germany's elderly community finally has final say in all laws. Germany will soon turn to a giant tapioca facility if it doesnt strike back at its elderly voters

Old 03-06-2007, 05:18 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Check the sig for most of my R/T modifications...

Old 03-06-2007, 09:41 AM
j_son600
Veteran

Not too much here, mostly visual stuff for now. My 05 sxt is lowered with some Skunk2 springs, 17" momo wheels, ebay cai and of course my lambo doors. Thats kinda it for now hope to do more latter.

Quick Reply: What parts do YOU have on your car???