2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 02:56 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got a couple christmas presents for my truck, a new strap, and a toolbox.

this was after I spent the past couple day working on it, had a wheel bearing go bye bye on the way home from work and it decided to take out the spindle with it, got really lucky and found a 95 ram in a JY not to far away to take the spindle off of

Old 12-19-2010, 01:35 AM
redheadhunter21
Champion

After all that work I almost wrecked it less than 30 minutes ago, spun it around on a road, luckily the guy coming the other way slowed down and also pretty lucky there wasnt anything close to the road, was about 10 feet off the road before waking up.....thank you Mr. whoever you are

Old 12-19-2010, 02:01 AM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by redheadhunter21
After all that work I almost wrecked it less than 30 minutes ago, spun it around on a road, luckily the guy coming the other way slowed down and also pretty lucky there wasnt anything close to the road, was about 10 feet off the road before waking up.....thank you Mr. whoever you are
What made you spin?

Old 12-19-2010, 05:20 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Today I went out and looked at my old truck and said to it, "Thank you, you old bastard, for always taking me where I want to go and not complaining about it". The truck did not respond in any perceptible manner, as I expected it wouldn't.

'Tis the season and all of that. Speaking of which, a pillar pod and some gauges with which to fill it are hiding inside some decorative wrapping paper out in the living room. Life is good.

Old 12-19-2010, 05:33 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Today I went out and looked at my old truck and said to it, "Thank you, you old bastard, for always taking me where I want to go and not complaining about it". Then the wheel fell off and oil poured out of the oil pan
lol it's coming

Old 12-19-2010, 12:30 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion

Well lets see it had been raining all day so the grass I woke up driving in(fell asleep on the way home from a friends house) was all muddy, the road has a ditch off of it that it slopes down too, I had the cruise control on and set at 50, and there was rocks and a entrance to a nursery coming up so I tried to get the truck back on the road problem was back end was sliding out so instead of trying to save it on the wet grass and possibly end up head on with a pole I decided to spin the truck around and then slam on the brakes leaving me on pavement and at the worse backwards into a pole. when i woke up this morning took a good look at the truck and nothing happend to it, so im at the point of calling myself lucky and next time im going the other way home.

I have to say the only reason I think im ok and the truck is in one piece is because I do crazy driving in it, like drifting in the rain off-roading, and other fun things, but by the time I got headed the right way and towards home I was wide awake

Old 12-19-2010, 01:08 PM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker

Damn! you got lucky! Glad all is ok!

Old 12-19-2010, 01:53 PM
tanker10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well washed the ram and cleaned it of all the salt and sand from these winter roads. and tried to get rid of my p0442 code that has been haunting me for days!

Old 12-19-2010, 09:31 PM
joshmopar
Professional

Well saturday I decided that since i was gonna be the only person in the shop all day (navy and had duty= me the only person who is gonna be in the shop) I was gonna do some work on the cummins. So I pulled it in. I started by adjusting the valves. What a pain. Then put the rest of the clearance lights on the front bumper. Now i have a total of 8 lights on the bumper. But it is a dually so its ok. Then did an oil change. That was about it. Oh but was doing stuff to quick and wired the lights in backwards. lol. Next sunday (yea i know the day after christmas i have duty again) and plan on doing the rear diff and washing him. Oh and if my electric fuel pump comes in from summit racing ill put that in to. That would be nice since i have about $40 of fuel in the aux tank i cant use untill i get the dang pump.

Redheadhunter21 nice save and now you can tell the wife/gf there is a reason for driving like we stole em.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
inkuyo

I put some graphics on my OWN truck rather than others. I have my own vinyl cutter so it makes it easy for me to do my own when I have time.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?