2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Got the remote start and alarm installed. Gotta go back to have the window automation module installed but I'm happy so far. The guys at the place where I took it were pretty cool too

Old 11-30-2010, 11:06 PM
joshsbetterhalf
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went on a shopping spree for our other 2nd Gen. It's a Cummins but a Ram nonetheless. Bought some lights to run across thee bottom of the cab for additional clearance lights. Also bought a magnetic cb antenna to put-on it. Depending on how it works on our way to Michigan, I'll be buying on for my truck because this Firestick antenna crap isn't working. Plus I like the look of the magnetic one in the center of the roof.

Now to start installing the cb, clearance lights, gsk kit and whatever else. Hmmm... then looking into recon clearance cab lights for my baby.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,384 Likes on 3,124 Posts

Originally Posted by joshsbetterhalf
Went on a shopping spree for our other 2nd Gen. It's a Cummins but a Ram nonetheless. Bought some lights to run across thee bottom of the cab for additional clearance lights. Also bought a magnetic cb antenna to put-on it. Depending on how it works on our way to Michigan, I'll be buying on for my truck because this Firestick antenna crap isn't working. Plus I like the look of the magnetic one in the center of the roof.

Now to start installing the cb, clearance lights, gsk kit and whatever else. Hmmm... then looking into recon clearance cab lights for my baby.
Coming to michigan?? Where ya headed to?

Old 12-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Road Hammer
Professional

Installed a sweet billet aluminum third brake light cover and it looks sweet!

Old 12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
ccanales
Amateur

Put in a new battery. After 7 years and jump starting my nieghbor's 2007 Dodge Ram with a Hemi twice, it finally gave out. Mine is a 1996 by the way.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Joey Buentello
Veteran

finished my big 3 power upgrade

Old 12-01-2010, 04:16 PM
pduffey8709
Amateur

oil change but first rotated tires. lug nuts stripped 2 out of 5 studs on the rotors and oil pan gasket is leaking so waiting to fix that

Old 12-01-2010, 04:26 PM
joshsbetterhalf
Professional

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Coming to michigan?? Where ya headed to?
Right outside of Detroit... Ferndale. We will be going as far north as Port Huron.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:28 PM
joshsbetterhalf
Professional

Originally Posted by ccanales
Put in a new battery. After 7 years and jump starting my nieghbor's 2007 Dodge Ram with a Hemi twice, it finally gave out. Mine is a 1996 by the way.
My fiance has a 96 dually cummins with original batteries... mine has original battery until almost a year ago...

Old 12-01-2010, 10:58 PM
mnewbolds
Veteran

Originally Posted by joshsbetterhalf

I got a Wilson 1000 Mag mount on mine with a Connex and this setup SCREAMS! Most big trucks think I'm one of them until I blow by doin 80. =)

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?