2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 10:48 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
Night mowing FTW.
lol. i have no issue picking stuff up for free even if it is at night. now i do see the issue with it. couple minute with a hack saw or grinder and it should be fixed. they replaced one of the wheels and the newer wheel was wider than the old one so there is not many bolt threads holding it on.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:19 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beginningjockey
PM or email only. Too dangerous to tell in the blatant public. If ya wanna know PM me or email me.
What?

Did you murder the sheriff? Get raped?

Old 07-01-2013, 11:48 AM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stewie01
What?

Did you murder the sheriff? Get raped?
LOL no. I was in county south of where we lived, I was taken because of a false report to DHS about physical abuse that wasn't hapenning, so they sent the A county sherrif to get me from a friends house, but they did NOT have written search warrant! So I had to stay in County A's sherriffs office in the jail area (which was illegal as well, as I had done no crime, I could have pressed charges just for that, it was literelly 50* back there and all I had on was a tshirt and I had to sit there for literally 2 hours). Then to get me up to County B, they had to call in a reserve officer, as none of the others would take me because there was no written search warrant. Reserve officer parked several feet away from the County A/county B border, and sherrif from county B parked several feet away from the line on the other side. I had to WALK across the BORDER BY MYSELF because NEITHER would cross the county line on account of NO WRITTEN SEARCH warrant... Then Sherrif from county b was txting while he was driving on a non-emergency mission...

At any rate I didn't leave half the details here .

Old 07-01-2013, 12:21 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

IT RUNS IT RUNS IT RUNS!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO! Idles AWESOME! Now I've just gotta set base timing so I can rev er up! It backfires through the exhaust manifold whenever I accelerate. It don't drive yet, just that the engine DOES run! Video as soon as I get the timing set right!

Old 07-01-2013, 12:56 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i got the lawn mower all fixed up and works great. looks like who ever owned it didn't take very good care of it. it was packed full of grass and the blade was dull but looks like it had never been sharped before i sharpened it. now it is almost sharp enough to shave with. that is now 2 blades i have sharpened today. wonder if i should go for sharpening a 3rd?

Old 07-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
Community churches.... Or Gov based on Christian values? Churches still help the poor. What's the difference anyway? Except that people are gung ho about solving the worlds problem until they're asked to actually do something about it, then it's hell no get your grimey hands off my money!

Why's everyone hate the ole peanut farmer?
The US Government is not based on Christian values. The Constitution is secular.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:52 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
The US Government is not based on Christian values. The Constitution is secular.
Wow you just became my best friend. I totally agree with you! Hop in

Old 07-01-2013, 02:21 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

LOL no. I was in county south of where we lived, I was taken because of a false report to DHS about physical abuse that wasn't hapenning, so they sent the A county sherrif to get me from a friends house, but they did NOT have written search warrant! So I had to stay in County A's sherriffs office in the jail area (which was illegal as well, as I had done no crime, I could have pressed charges just for that, it was literelly 50* back there and all I had on was a tshirt and I had to sit there for literally 2 hours). Then to get me up to County B, they had to call in a reserve officer, as none of the others would take me because there was no written search warrant. Reserve officer parked several feet away from the County A/county B border, and sherrif from county B parked several feet away from the line on the other side. I had to WALK across the BORDER BY MYSELF because NEITHER would cross the county line on account of NO WRITTEN SEARCH warrant... Then Sherrif from county b was txting while he was driving on a non-emergency mission...

At any rate I didn't leave half the details here .
Now was that so hard?
IT RUNS IT RUNS IT RUNS!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO! Idles AWESOME! Now I've just gotta set base timing so I can rev er up! It backfires through the exhaust manifold whenever I accelerate. It don't drive yet, just that the engine DOES run! Video as soon as I get the timing set right!
NICE. Get that timing set and get us a video!
Originally Posted by VWandDodge
You're right, however, it is based on the notion that virtuous men would lead the country. Said virtuous men are usually Christian in most cases.

Notice how I said "usually" and "most".

Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Thanks for adding your .04 cents worth (due to Obama-Fed-flation, the old .02 cents worth has now been doubled...) !

Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Edit: Damnit. I linked to another forum with a AWESOME post about these trucks and DF blanks it out! What is going on DF? Afraid that users might find a better forum out there that has some useful info that DF is missing? Sorry but I'm disgusted beyond measure.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread