2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Johnn123
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I take it from reading the last few pages no off-topic posts in off the topic thread? Makes perfect sense!

Old 09-27-2013, 01:19 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
Case you hadn't noticed, good sir, this is the a general chat thread.
Originally Posted by QuadCabLuv
I was just about to say the same thing. Im just about tired of the constant policing....
Originally Posted by beginningjockey
I third.
The "constant policing" wouldn't be necessary if you guys wouldn't constantly need it. If you bent a rule now and then, fine, we couldn't care less. But you blatantly break one or two, then make fun of it and the enforcers, and then wonder why we come down hard on you for your next violation?

Obviously most people on here and in this thread are fine, and keep trying to steer the thread back to typical OT things. A small pocket of you keep on trying to derail it.

To that end: QuadCabLuv and Dodge Dude94 just received two weeks forced vacations from Dodge Forum, for blatant violations of Dodge Forum rules after being warned. After being warned by a moderator repeatedly, its not smart to mock them or otherwise disregard said warnings.

Originally Posted by Johnn123
So I take it from reading the last few pages no off-topic posts in off the topic thread? Makes perfect sense!
You can go off topic just fine, as long as you obey the Dodge Forum rules. They're easy, basically as long as you don't attack another forum member and don't, in general, be a jerk like some others here decided to be, you'll be fine.

Last edited by jasonw; 09-27-2013 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Merged my two posts together.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 AM
oxymoron29
Veteran
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonw

To that end: QuadCabLuv and Dodge Dude94 just received two weeks forced vacations from Dodge Forum, for blatant violations of Dodge Forum rules after being warned. After being warned by a moderator repeatedly, its not smart to mock them or otherwise disregard said warnings.
Holy hell FINALLY. You guys are WAY too lenient with that kid. he needs to go out and turn a flippin wrench and post something conducive to this forum for once. all of his posts make me cringe.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:10 AM
redneck_ram
Champion

Thank you mods! Hopefully this forum can get back to the way it used to be. Its gone way down hill in the last year.

Its pretty simple here on the forum. If people would have followed the rules the mods wouldnt have had to merge a bunch of different threads.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:16 AM
ChillyPhil
All Star

So... My freakin headlights had the first sign of condensation in. The passenger side corner had some in when it was raining and foggy. It went away though when it stopped and got sunny.

Them damn people never pick up their phone either..

Guess I'll have to get some clear silicone and reseal them when I start spraying some parts underneath next Saturday.

I still need to put the extra harness on because they draw too much power.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:45 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
exactly why this site is boring now a days... ROTM dried up, cummins section here has always been pretty dry, but that bug in the tech section really dried it up...(which I noticed just got fixed...ty to whomever fixed it)

and all our good threads in the 2nd gen ram section have been taken from us, so now this section is pretty dried up as well. *sigh*
You are welcome! Our tech team works hard. Don't be afraid to PM me if any of you find a bug or the forum acting weird. Also we have this section as well for issues, https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-f...ggestions-125/

Old 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by redneck_ram
Thank you mods! Hopefully this forum can get back to the way it used to be. Its gone way down hill in the last year.

Its pretty simple here on the forum. If people would have followed the rules the mods wouldnt have had to merge a bunch of different threads.
Yes I hope it can get back to where it was. I remember it was such a nice forum...

I'll admit I didn't help with threads going off topic &c at first. But I've been pretty good at not going off topic anymore...

Old 09-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks, lady! Grandmother's flip the finger photbomb ruins perfect photograph of man proposing to his girlfriend at ball game

Old 09-27-2013, 10:51 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

Gosh, can't people have some respect and courtesy?

All she had to do was move for probably 5 minutes.

Old 09-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonw
You can go off topic just fine, as long as you obey the Dodge Forum rules. They're easy, basically as long as you don't attack another forum member and don't, in general, be a jerk like some others here decided to be, you'll be fine.
Agreed. /thread

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread