2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Twisted Metal
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yet more bus southern engineering. Race shop customer of mine used to haul his race car inside a 1965 GMC Coach bus. And I do mean inside. I helped him basically split the back of the body so it opened up like two gull wing doors. then 2 ramps slid out and he was able to winch the car in. Closed up you would never know what we had done. Only drawback, if he wrecked it real bad, he would have to call a flatbed to tow it home, couldn't get it in the bus. I will have to dig thru the archives at the shop to find some pictures.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

that sounds similar to my uncles camper that he bought a couple years ago. the entire rear end of it is a ramp. when the ramp is down the inside of the camper is open to the world. when they park it at a camp site, they raise the beds to the ceiling and drop the ramp to pull the dirt bikes out of it.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:07 PM
700dollardodge
Professional

so whats up with victorias secret having NOTHING SEXY anymore??? took my girl there to get some **** and we def left that place without getting anything. my vote now goes to charlotte russe.

so my cousin had his top on his mustang cut this weekend, during the 4 days of rain, only a week after having his system (subs/amp/faceplate) jacked by smashing the rear glass and ****ing up the top and tearing the bezel out. i was able to find his stock headunit (mach audio so its NOT BAD at all, way way better than our stock crap [idk bout infinity]) and put it back in and get the bezel to sit right. all from the same kid thats robbed their house on 3 seperate occasions... (ps3/psp/2 360s/ 2 laptops/37" LCD/ 42" 1080P LCD)

kid lives next door to the cheif of police and they pretty much arent doing a damned thing about it. gayness much? bastard admitted to one of the robberies and has felony charges against him from it, hence the continued assault on my fam.

kids lucky that wasnt my sons **** that got jacked.... to top it off this dick is getting 1.x Mil when he turns 18 b/c he got massively electrocuted or some **** as a lil retard.

my poor aunt is so the **** i hate seeing this **** happen to her again and again. if it werent for her that kid... well...

Old 09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

all you have to do in that situation is get a box for some pricey electronics and leave it in front of the house.
then take the vehicles to a friends house so it will look like the house is unoccupied.
then just wait for them to return.
once the door opens and you confirm their identity, blast 'em.
after a little head removal you will need to take another gun and put it in their hands to get their prints on it then drop it beside them.
when the cops get there just tell them that you were home alone, heard a noise and went to investigate. when you got within sight of the door you saw an intruder with a gun and shot him before he could shoot you.
then tell the cops that the intruders gun is yours and he must have picked it up from a table near the door and the reason that you didnt hesitate to shoot is because you knew that the gun was loaded.

follow these steps and not only will you be able to sleep at night without having to keep an eye on your stuff but there will be one less low life in the world.

i know that would work in NC. but not sure about other states. call your local sheriff and see what they say about a situation like that. leave out the planting the gun/ambush part of the story though.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:21 PM
700dollardodge
Professional

in texas i can shoot you dead for trespassing.

so ive heard...

or maybe its a neighbor can shoot someone stealing your ****... either way...

Last edited by 700dollardodge; 09-14-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey man, does us all a favor and quit trying to test the profanity filter with your posts. Thank you.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Oren09
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Texas has a castle doctrine law. This means that you should not be forced from your "castle" or intruded upon. If someone enters your home unlawfully- for any reason, armed or not- you can shoot them dead.

700dollardodge.. Is that the new Cowboys stadium in the background of your sig pic?

Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
1fast2liter
Captain

i remember a while back a guy in texsas called the cops some one was breaking into his neighbors house.. they said they were to busy to get their but leave the guy alone or somthing like that.. the guy said nope gonna go shoot him instead.. 2 mins later you hear the gun shots and screaming over the phone

Old 09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by 1fast2liter
i remember a while back a guy in texsas called the cops some one was breaking into his neighbors house.. they said they were to busy to get their but leave the guy alone or somthing like that.. the guy said nope gonna go shoot him instead.. 2 mins later you hear the gun shots and screaming over the phone
i'm pretty sure he killed one and wounded the other. on the call he was telling the dispatcher that the guys were steady toting stuff out of his neighbors house and he didn't shoot them until they came into his yard.

anyway, here's a vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJszd_QeSA

look at the 1:00 minute mark and you will see a true testament to needing lockers.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 PM
700dollardodge
Professional

Originally Posted by Oren09
Texas has a castle doctrine law. This means that you should not be forced from your "castle" or intruded upon. If someone enters your home unlawfully- for any reason, armed or not- you can shoot them dead.

700dollardodge.. Is that the new Cowboys stadium in the background of your sig pic?
yes it is i was doing some work for at&t out there before it was complete and had the opportunity to snag a sick (IMHO) sig pic

sorry miami. truth be told i wasnt testing it though. all were filtered, i knew they would be and left them in for the reader to get a sense of my frustration. i coulda done the status quo for profanity filters and replaced i's with !'s or pulled the old **** (clothing company btw, french connection uk, not technically a curse).... now THAT is testing it, but noted. absolute power corrupts absolutely *wink-nudge* (if you couldn't tell.... def jk)

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread