2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Arde
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
I noticed you're a programer, so I have a question for you. I heard there's only 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary code, and those that don't. Is this correct?

Old 12-24-2012, 01:14 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
lol
At first I was like "Waaaah?" Then I saw what you did there.
Originally Posted by Arde
I noticed you're a programer, so I have a question for you. I heard there's only 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary code, and those that don't. Is this correct?

Last edited by jkeaton; 12-24-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:19 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

Old 12-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 12-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Arde
All Star

Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:13 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So firefighters in Upstate New York were fired at, and 2 were killed, at a house/car fire that police believe to have been a trap, 4 houses burned before the area was secured.

WTF is wrong with people today?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Arde
All Star

Originally Posted by stewie01
So firefighters in Upstate New York were fired at, and 2 were killed, at a house/car fire that police believe to have been a trap, 4 houses burned before the area was secured.

WTF is wrong with people today?
I wonder the same thing myself. We just got through re-electing a pres. that spent his first term tripling the federal deficit as we're heading for a fiscal meltdown, if you can believe the media.

In a country of 350 million there are always gonna be a few demented individuals amongst us. Don't recall the number, but there are quite a few serial killers walking the streets at any one time. Remember the DC sniper? What was that all about?

I don't get upset when the police dole out a little bit of vigilante justice from time to time as long as they're sure they got the right guy. I realize it's a slippery slope, but really, the only thing that bothers me is sometimes they waste a lot of ammo shooting a corpse.

I just hope they can catch the responsible party and take care of it one way or the other.

Old 12-24-2012, 03:31 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder the same thing myself. We just got through re-electing a pres. that spent his first term tripling the federal deficit as we're heading for a fiscal meltdown, if you can believe the media.

In a country of 350 million there are always gonna be a few demented individuals amongst us. Don't recall the number, but there are quite a few serial killers walking the streets at any one time. Remember the DC sniper? What was that all about?

I don't get upset when the police dole out a little bit of vigilante justice from time to time as long as they're sure they got the right guy. I realize it's a slippery slope, but really, the only thing that bothers me is sometimes they waste a lot of ammo shooting a corpse.

I just hope they can catch the responsible party and take care of it one way or the other.
Last report I read said they haven't identified the gunman, but he was dead too. Not sure if by police or if he killed himself.

Just a few days ago kids found a loaded gun with a round in the chamber in a movie theater, it was registered to a dude with legal C&C permit, but he failed to report the gun missing to police.

People are getting way too stupid. I guess they want their 15 minutes of fame.

Old 12-24-2012, 04:10 PM
tired old man
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your so depressed or whatever that you feel like killing yourself DO IT!! don't involve innocent others,...

Old 12-24-2012, 04:44 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,266 Likes on 3,013 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Last report I read said they haven't identified the gunman, but he was dead too. Not sure if by police or if he killed himself.

Just a few days ago kids found a loaded gun with a round in the chamber in a movie theater, it was registered to a dude with legal C&C permit, but he failed to report the gun missing to police.

People are getting way too stupid. I guess they want their 15 minutes of fame.
The shooter was a 62 year old convicted murderer that had been paroled..... seems he killed his grandmother with a hammer back in the early 90's. I am REAL curious why this guy was even out on the streets, let alone in possession of firearms.......

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread