2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 09:21 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
I attempted to go to the doctor today to get this poison whateveritis taken care of but, issues with Medicaid and the MCO halted that, and since I'm on mediciad I can't even pay cash for the visit as the doctor's office can't accept it. F@cking stupid I tell ya...
So, you can't go to the doctor to be treated? Fark that. Go to the ER then.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:28 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
So, you can't go to the doctor to be treated? Fark that. Go to the ER then.
Yup, gonna have to do that. Strangely enough I don't need the stupid MCO card to go to the ER, just didn't want to have go that route, but it looks like I'm left with no choice.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What Obama won't pay for your doc appointment? Why the hell did my taxes just skyrocket then?

Sorry to hear you're having these issues though bud.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 PM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
What Obama won't pay for your doc appointment? Why the hell did my taxes just skyrocket then?

Sorry to hear you're having these issues though bud.
LOL. Actually it's just the Commonwealth of Virginia and their Medicaid and MCO Policies this time. Have to choose an MCO and then make sure the doctor you wish to see accepts that particular MCO, however we haven't gotten the packet yet to choose and enroll with an MCO.

Wish I could say I wasn't on Medicaid, once the financial details of taking over my grandfathers business are complete I probably won't be eligible anymore, might get to see a doc then

Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i don't have to worry about that up here in Canada. if i need to see a doctor i can usually just show up and they will usually see if they can fit me in. its not like i go to the doctors often but when i was a kid i use to a lot.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:50 PM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
i don't have to worry about that up here in Canada. if i need to see a doctor i can usually just show up and they will usually see if they can fit me in. its not like i go to the doctors often but when i was a kid i use to a lot.
I haven't seen a doctor on any kind of a regular basis since I was in school, went from 2004 till 2011 without a single visit to a doctor.

Then I had to hit the ER with what turned out to be pancreatitis. My pancreas went into overdrive and was enlarged and was pushing against my lungs and stomach, it was the most painful thing I've experienced yet...

Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scratch all the poision open and pour rubbing alcohol over it... Should clear up nicely

Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i think i haven't been to the doctor for a serious visit for about 10-15year before i got bit by my sisters cat a few months ago. that dumb scratched and bit both my hands and my hands decided to swell a bit. i ended up walking out of the doctors office with some antibiotics that cost me $2 and an up to date tetna shot. i think my doctor said not having a up to date tetna shot might have been part of the reason the cat bite caused swelling. you may want to see about getting a tetna shot if you can make it into a doctor since they are only good for about 10 years.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 PM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by dlyter09
Scratch all the poision open and pour rubbing alcohol over it... Should clear up nicely
LOL. I'd welcome the burn if it helped clear it up, took a bleach bath the other night and it kept the skin nice and try and itch free till early in the am, then it felt like my arms were on fire they itched so bad...

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
i think i haven't been to the doctor for a serious visit for about 10-15year before i got bit by my sisters cat a few months ago. that dumb scratched and bit both my hands and my hands decided to swell a bit. i ended up walking out of the doctors office with some antibiotics that cost me $2 and an up to date tetna shot. i think my doctor said not having a up to date tetna shot might have been part of the reason the cat bite caused swelling. you may want to see about getting a tetna shot if you can make it into a doctor since they are only good for about 10 years.
I don't remember the last tetna shot I had.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
stewie01
Legend

This is too funny:

"-Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

~Bulldog~"

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread