2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:26 PM
yakkier
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, i work mostly with laptop's but i dabble in desktop's also, desktop's are so much easier to work on. i do alot of work on dell, i use to work for dell along time ago as a field tech which was awesome cause iv always got a button of spare parts laying around!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Resz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ride ATV's, Build gaming computers, paintball, wake board

Old 02-01-2010, 02:48 PM
CappinHoff
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yakkier
Nice, i work mostly with laptop's but i dabble in desktop's also, desktop's are so much easier to work on. i do alot of work on dell, i use to work for dell along time ago as a field tech which was awesome cause iv always got a button of spare parts laying around!
I deal with hardware, but I'm going more towards asthetics. I do custom paint jobs, cut outs, themes you name it now.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yakkier
I like to mess with computers and small engines, such as mowers, snow blowers gokarts crotch rockets etc etc
My hobbies other then the truck are fly fishing, bow hunting, rifle hunting, camping, and hiking. I've recently gotten into beer brewing, which is fun. And I also like to do wood working projects when I have time.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
CappinHoff
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silver_Dodge
My hobbies other then the truck are fly fishing, bow hunting, rifle hunting, camping, and hiking. I've recently gotten into beer brewing, which is fun. And I also like to do wood working projects when I have time.
I forgot about fishing. It's been years since I went.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Main hobby is motocross, I ride just about every weekend. I also fiddle with computers, run my R/C truck and helicopter, ride my Harley and build wooden 18th century sailing ships and models. I like to do woodworking, as well (brother has a complete woodshop). Photography is now a hobby after years as a pro photog. Oh, and target shooting one of my many handguns.

Old 02-01-2010, 04:31 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

my hobbies are work on truck or any vhicle i can get my hands on, fishing, hunting, ice fishing, snowmobiling, camping, 4-wheeling, writing music, and playing with my daughter.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:31 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
that guy must have a really boring life since all he seems to do is sit on the computer all day spreading his unfriendly comments on multiple forums.

who un-banned him anyway?
Yeah, low-life... Yeah...

Nobody un-banned him. He created a new profile.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Yeah, low-life... Yeah...

Nobody un-banned him. He created a new profile.
i wasn't talking about the 011500ram profile, i was talking about how he got banned then a week later he wasn't any more. but laramie (or rick, i can't remember) mentioned the ban expiring when the sun blows up, so i guess the initial ban was set for a certain amount of time the first time around.

anyone get a good snow lately? i've been wishing for snow all winter and i finally got some, but it wasn't what i was hoping for. it started out as freezing rain, then snow, then nothing, then sleet then snow then after a few hours of nothing it was a little more snow. so instead of powder like i wanted, all we got was snow packed into a bunch of ice. that made for an interesting ride to and from work friday through sunday.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:47 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

but when you ban you block IP's right? i know how to change your IP, which he probably does too, which means he can get back on

imsad to say no snow, and im in the northeast......................................... ...

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread