2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 03:16 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
believe me when I say if they dropped/launched just 1 nuke on any populated area of US or allied soil, they would be eradicated so fast they won't know WTF happened.

We wouldn't even need to nuke them. there would be enough tomahawk cruise missiles flying towards every military target there that they wouldn't have a government left.

do you remember how fast we toppled sadam hussain? their military didn't stand a chance in hell... the only reason our troops stayed over there was because it is a high terrorist area and they helped in the effort to rebuild the country. north korea is not a terrorist area. A war with them would be over in minutes with very minimal civilian casualties.

we are not cruel like other parts of the world that have no regard for human life.

we spent so much money, time, and research in developing precision guidance technology that we went from lobbing cannon ***** at each other to firing a cruise missile from over one thousand miles away and being able to precisely land that missile on something as small as say: home plate in safeco feild. without hitting the walls of the stadium!

then you see their leader standing next to those old relics of anti-aircraft guns...

do they really think those guns stand a chance against our choppers/jets?

an AH64D apache chopper alone can sweep through and eliminate all of those anti air targets before they even knew the choppers were inbound.

then we have the maneuverability and stealth capabilities of our newest fighter jets that require no runways for takeoff/landing.

and there are the predator drones that can attack targets without putting any american lives in danger.

we also have the M1A2 tanks we can roll in which have extremely advanced armor. so advanced that we have never lost one in battle. not a single one!

If north korea values its continued existence at all, they wouldn't dare attack us or our allies...

We did not do so well in Korea in the 50's. Wife's uncle went there in '52, and was never seen again after Chosin Reservoir. The difference - China was fighting their battles. Korea cannot even get a callistic missle over the Sea of Japan. It is sabre rattling to keep the "relavent." They are not the threat the media and war hawks want us to believe. I just wnat them to allow us to gather the remains of soldiers from the Korean Conflict.

Originally Posted by stewie01
Scotch. It's in my glass
Try a single malt!

Old 03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Shorts? Not that nice here.... I woke up to white ground again.... I am waiting impatiently for spring.
Yes. Damn near 70 here today. Actually started to clean the pool out today, want to have it filled and ready BEFORE the end of spring, so when the summer temps hit it's ready to swim

Originally Posted by gdstock
Try a single malt!
Got an example?

Old 03-16-2013, 03:42 PM
gdstock
Legend

Yes. Damn near 70 here today. Actually started to clean the pool out today, want to have it filled and ready BEFORE the end of spring, so when the summer temps hit it's ready to swim

Supposed to get mid 80's here today. Gotta go work on Taurus in garage so at least weather is great!

Got an example?

My favorite is Macallen, 25 year old. Glenlevit is pretty good and a little less expensive.

Try a sip of blended, wait a few mnutes and try a sip of single malt to compare. Macallen has a smolier taste that some pople like, glenlevit a little less. Differences are based on part of scotland where it is made.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:20 PM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now beginningjockey

Old 03-16-2013, 05:45 PM
gdstock
Legend

Originally Posted by beginningjockey
Now beginningjockey

WTF? lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 03-16-2013, 06:05 PM
stewie01
Legend

It's a beer and pizza kinda night

Old 03-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Arde
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a beer and pizza kinda night
You got that right, almost 80 here today. Live in kind of a clothing optional area, although I did wear shorts and no shirt all day. Better than sitting bare *** on a stump.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:43 PM
kejobe
Record Breaker
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

had to share this from another forum:

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at
herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what
she'd like to have for her Birthday.

"I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror. On
the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of
Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He
put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the
Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours
later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling
and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with
extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite
candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her
husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear,
what was it like being six again??"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed , "I meant my dress
size, you dumb ***!"

Old 03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
stewie01
Legend

Killed off the old Facebook page, it seemed I had been hacked..

Old 03-17-2013, 05:24 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by Arde
You got that right, almost 80 here today. Live in kind of a clothing optional area, although I did wear shorts and no shirt all day. Better than sitting bare *** on a stump.
Where do you live? Clothing optional??

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread