2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm, like searching for new posts.

Annoying unless there is afilter.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 PM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Looks like it shows all new posts in the forum, which options you can set.
K thanks I will go play with it see what I can f up.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Just kidding...i don't know wtf is up. Mobile version is fubar.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:12 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't think it's meant for my truck to have a cd player. Nobody ever has a Dodge Dash kit for the 94-01 Rams.

Guess I'll have to order one online.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Jigabop
Champion

Originally Posted by HeyYou
He isn't the only one proposing gas tax hikes. Same going on here in michigan. They don't seem to have enough money to fix the roads...... so they wanna raise the gas tax. Funny part is, even when they HAD the money to fix the roads, they didn't..... I am real curious what they did with the money.
they wanna do that crap here too...

they are talkin about either raising the gas tax in a state that already has the highest f'ing gas tax in the nation...or instead charging drivers per mile they drive...F-that! and F tax increases!

if they would literally stop WASTING MONEY they wouldn't have a problem...

I see them wasting money all the time on **** like this:

july: repave road.
august: dig up road to install new wires.
mid august: patch dug up section of road.
june of the next year: patch road where they patched before because it wasn't all paved at once so the patches are falling apart...

lets see where else do they waste money...

oh yes...these ginormous electronic signs we don't f'ing need!!!

but they had to spend the money by the end of the year or it would be gone....gone where?!!?! money doesn't just f'ing disappear!!! wheres the money going?!

Why the F do we need 6 electronic signs across the freeway?! we don't need a damn electronic sign over each lane! 1 smaller sign every 10 miles, whatever...but 36+ per side of the freeway in a 5 mile stretch?! (I am not kidding or exaggerating about this...) how many millions of taxpayer money did they waste on that?! we got along just fine for the last 80+ years without those stupid signs, WTF do we need them now?! not to mention the power consumption that is now a monthly bill for the DOT.

Last edited by Jigabop; 02-20-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Jigabop
Champion

thought of more...

road crews either paving or patching roads...

4 people working, 10 people standing around watching them work... really?! we need 10 people to micro manage a road crew.

its stupid stuff like this that causes our country to be in so much debt.

another example..nothing to do with road taxes....

but as you all know they blew up the king dome in seattle to make room for the new safeco field. well how many of you knew that we are still paying for the f'ing king dome?! the loan doesn't just disappear because we blew up the building. the building is still being payed for by the tax payers and now we built a new building that cost even more money...my grand children's grand children will still be paying for the bastards if they stay in this area...ridiculous.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:13 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
teh ****??

Hey, can somebody in Austin bitch-slap this guy for me?

http://www.kltv.com/story/21254041/e...ot-out-of-debt
Originally Posted by HeyYou
He isn't the only one proposing gas tax hikes. Same going on here in michigan. They don't seem to have enough money to fix the roads...... so they wanna raise the gas tax. Funny part is, even when they HAD the money to fix the roads, they didn't..... I am real curious what they did with the money.
They spent billions with Perry trying to privatize the roads here and build the Trans Texas Corridor, literally laying over a thousand miles of toll roads from every adjoining state and Mexico, to places where there was not intent to build bridges such as to cross the Red River into Oklahoma! So much for border security! And TX-DOT has been cutting road repairs and maintenance for the last 20 years. New toll roads going up all aroudn Austin (costs me to drive to work each day now!)

Originally Posted by merc225hp
K thanks I will go play with it see what I can f up.

Hmm...I'm sure you can do IT!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:17 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
they wanna do that crap here too...

they are talkin about either raising the gas tax in a state that already has the highest f'ing gas tax in the nation...or instead charging drivers per mile they drive...F-that! and F tax increases!

if they would literally stop WASTING MONEY they wouldn't have a problem...

I see them wasting money all the time on **** like this:

july: repave road.
august: dig up road to install new wires.
mid august: patch dug up section of road.
june of the next year: patch road where they patched before because it wasn't all paved at once so the patches are falling apart...

lets see where else do they waste money...

oh yes...these ginormous electronic signs we don't f'ing need!!!

but they had to spend the money by the end of the year or it would be gone....gone where?!!?! money doesn't just f'ing disappear!!! wheres the money going?!

Why the F do we need 6 electronic signs across the freeway?! we don't need a damn electronic sign over each lane! 1 smaller sign every 10 miles, whatever...but 36+ per side of the freeway in a 5 mile stretch?! (I am not kidding or exaggerating about this...) how many millions of taxpayer money did they waste on that?! we got along just fine for the last 80+ years without those stupid signs, WTF do we need them now?! not to mention the power consumption that is now a monthly bill for the DOT.
Didn't you know - the guy that owns the sign company is someone in the department's brother in law!

Originally Posted by Jigabop
thought of more...

road crews either paving or patching roads...

4 people working, 10 people standing around watching them work... really?! we need 10 people to micro manage a road crew.

its stupid stuff like this that causes our country to be in so much debt.

another example..nothing to do with road taxes....

but as you all know they blew up the king dome in seattle to make room for the new safeco field. well how many of you knew that we are still paying for the f'ing king dome?! the loan doesn't just disappear because we blew up the building. the building is still being payed for by the tax payers and now we built a new building that cost even more money...my grand children's grand children will still be paying for the bastards if they stay in this area...ridiculous.
The poor and middle class HAVE to build these new stadiums at taxpayer expense so rich b@stards can get richer - yeah, you too, Jerry Jones!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Kenstowingcolumbus
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas in diesel tank

Help one of my drivers just put four gallons of gas in my truck then filled it with diesel what should I do .

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread