2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What this section is for...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good idea! Lot of crap cluttering up the other section.
That said I posted a thread in the new section.
Now looking at it, maybe I should of posted it in the tech one instead lmao

Old 07-07-2010, 07:48 PM
SplatSTi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought thats why you had the OT section.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Off topic is like what toys you got, what hobbies do you have, what do you have for tools in your garage or stuff like that.
This section is for posting pics or vids or other non tech related but Dodge Ram specific things from my interpretation

Old 07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Purp, it has to do with some recent complaints in 3rd gen about where threads should or should not be moved to. It has to do with some organization that DF really needs.

Let's all band together and really try to use this section so we can have easier to find answers for the new guys.
Well, I disagree. This is not what this forum needs, it is becoming our motal enemy, Dodge T@lk. Many people come to this forum because everything is in one section including the tittie threads and the Plenum DIYs, unlike Dodge Falk where there are ten sections for one generation of vehicle. The FAQ section was great, until everything was moved and messed around.

Thats my two cents.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Well, I disagree. This is not what this forum needs, it is becoming our motal enemy, Dodge T@lk. Many people come to this forum because everything is in one section including the tittie threads and the Plenum DIYs, unlike Dodge Falk where there are ten sections for one generation of vehicle. The FAQ section was great, until everything was moved and messed around.

Thats my two cents.
I don't think it is at all. That site has 5 or 6 different technical categories and that's why I like DF more because everything is on the same page. Separating the off topic threads and the wrenching threads (from installing speakers all the way to installing a cam) is a good idea.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where did our OT thread go? Was it sacrificed to provide us with a whole subforum instead of a single thread? It was kinda nice to just have a general OT thread that we could just go in and post our randomness for the day.... That thread should be archived if it's not with us anymore

This isn't a complaint, just curious

Old 07-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Thats my two cents.
Sorry. I'm no fan of this system either. One of the reasons I like this site so much better than the others out there with the exception of the people that I've met.

Either way, I don't make the rules. Just remember that. Due to the law of gravity, **** rolls down the hill. Not up it.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:55 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry. I'm no fan of this system either. One of the reasons I like this site so much better than the others out there with the exception of the people that I've met.

Either way, I don't make the rules. Just remember that. Due to the law of gravity, **** rolls down the hill. Not up it.
I agree 100% But why did you say otherwise earlier? Did you open your eyes or something? Brainwashed by the other mods?
Purp, it has to do with some recent complaints in 3rd gen about where threads should or should not be moved to.
Those 3rd genners are such cry babies!

Old 07-09-2010, 04:42 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

I agree 100% But why did you say otherwise earlier? Did you open your eyes or something? Brainwashed by the other mods?
I never said I liked it. I do however, support what the admins decide what to do with the site.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Those 3rd genners are such cry babies!
It will make sense someday when you get older Purp

I gotta say though, I seem to I remember a former mod getting some slack for similar attempts to organize things better here a while back (amongst other things)...kinda ironic

Quick Reply: What this section is for...