2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Newbie needs help poss plenum fixx?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:07 PM
98RAMIT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after trial and error it seems to be the cat with the truck cold it can be driven a little though u can tell its way sackless,when it warms up it bogs down, cant even be reved up. try the same thing with the front o2 out and it runs alot better it still slugs down when its hot you can hear it in the exhaust trying to breath through that nickle sized hole where the o2 goes but now it can be reved to red line no prob, so sat is project day let yall know the results
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:12 PM
98RAMIT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got the new cat in " hi flow cat" my truck grew a sack and then some. my old cat must have been breaking down along time i got a new set of pipes 2.5 and a super 44 flowmaster 2 months ago and it didnt sound any louder or run better than the old basic flowmaster did that i had on there. after the NEW CAT, i could tell just by the rumble i got when it started that it was all better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:48 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Super glad to hear it!

Quick Reply: Newbie needs help poss plenum fixx?????