2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dodge Forum Will Be Famous

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 07:16 PM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'll say one last thing than I'll leave this thread.

Thank you for you service.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont need thanks bro, but your welcome, thanks for the support, as you can tell sometimes it seems we dont get enough support from back home. like said earlier, lots of people think its a waste of time and money and lives, and im right there with ya, i agree totally, i think its a waste being here,but there is nothin i can do bout it.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:43 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,266 Likes on 3,013 Posts

Originally Posted by mr freeze
I'm just saying at my job if you dont have anything to do I'll either find you something or send you home.We got a border down south that needs securing more then Iraq.Shouldnt be a bored soldier as long as we have illegals jumping the gate and only inspecting 1% of all ships(nuke???) that come into our nation.Too much waste in government in money and employees doing nothing.
I would point out thought, that at your job, you probably get paid by the hour, no one shoots at you, you are not in a hostile country, you NEVER see anything even remotely resembling combat, and if you wanted to quit, you could, and no one would say boo. (well, your wife maybe, if you have one....)

Also, Mr. Bin Laden is in Pakistan, our brother here is in Iraq. Now, he may be a good swimmer, but, I don't think he is THAT good....... (else, he would be in the Navy......)

It has been said, that a soldiers life is hours of boredom, interspersed with moments of absolutely frenzy. If you haven't walked that road, please do not pass judgment on those that have.

I support our TROOPS, but, I do NOT support the wars. That is a whole 'nother rant though, and this is not the place for it.

I would also like to extend my thanks, and gratitude to ALL that have served, or are currently serving in the armed forces. It isn't all a walk in the park. (ok, maybe a park in detroit.......)

Old 07-23-2010, 07:52 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^it might be safer in iraq than in detroit.
hail to the troops. come home safe.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ryan0714
and tons of gieco's
A lot of Auto Insurance companies in the middle east? lol

Old 07-23-2010, 08:27 PM
rtmtrrdr
All Star
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

yeah, and they save 15% or more on there car insurance everyday!

Old 07-23-2010, 10:41 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rtmtrrdr
yeah, and they save 15% or more on there car insurance everyday!
The problem being, of course, that the telephone system only works ten minutes a day so they can't get in that 15 minute phone call.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:21 PM
davb673
Veteran

Ryan, thanks for posting DF in the video. Who knows, every bit of exposure helps. I can relate on the ANG/AD mix, as I just moved from Hill AFB, Utah to Sheppard. Hill has a mix of AF Reserve and AD flying and fixing daily.
Congratulations on winning the award. That is good work. Alert duty is a drag, that I know. And yes, war is not pleasant. And it is hours of boredom interrupted by minutes of terror.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:37 AM
ryan0714
Record Breaker

im pretty sure DF is already the #1 forum but anyways.... Davb673 yea hill is alright, and sheppard isnt that great aha,but it was close to home for me so that was cool. later guys.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:15 AM
2k10HemiRam
Captain

Eh, I love people like Mr Freeze....guess military people aren't allowed any personal time while we deploy so we can cool off and relax. We should be all work no play 24/7 just like machines, no personal free time at all.

Originally Posted by ryan0714
im pretty sure DF is already the #1 forum but anyways.... Davb673 yea hill is alright, and sheppard isnt that great aha,but it was close to home for me so that was cool. later guys.
Anyway back to topic. Looking forward to seeing the video. Defiantly don't want to go back to sheppard, did my time there and hopefully I never see that place again, lol. I'm also finally seeing the combination of active, guard, and reserve at Nellis. They work with us on the 15 aggressors, I'm a crew chief as well.

Quick Reply: Dodge Forum Will Be Famous