2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dodge Forum Will Be Famous

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 12:55 PM
mr freeze
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yes.I got nuked by you even though you never answered my question.So whatever,go about your day living as a robot doing what idiots tell you to do and get killed for no good reason.No skin off my sack.Military is the new welfare and if you get killed for your check every month then so be it.A whole lot of people just joined up in the last few years because they lost their jobs and need a check and 3 meals a day and someone to pay for a house and that sounds just like welfare to me.The military does not defend this country,they defend the interest of the rich and you are only pawns for those with wealth to become more wealthy.So go attack another country who did nothing to us and blow the sh*t out of it so Haliburton can make billions more on your dead bodies.Maybe attack Switzerland or Sweden,at least its cooler and they have hot women.Oh and about letters,thats about the only thing you can do without resorting to violence like in V for Vendetta.And dont tell me about making a difference,all the US military and government has done is make enemies around the world and put us in debt that has crippled this nation.As for fighting,show me war worth dying for and who knows I might but Iraq was not a needed war.We have no right to be there and anyone who has died there died for nothing but the greed of our government and rich.Feel proud serving this corrupt government that isnt much different then any other evil empire that has existed.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

V for Vendetta was a really bad movie.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mr freeze
Oh yes.I got nuked by you even though you never answered my question.So whatever,go about your day living as a robot doing what idiots tell you to do and get killed for no good reason.No skin off my sack.Military is the new welfare and if you get killed for your check every month then so be it.A whole lot of people just joined up in the last few years because they lost their jobs and need a check and 3 meals a day and someone to pay for a house and that sounds just like welfare to me.The military does not defend this country,they defend the interest of the rich and you are only pawns for those with wealth to become more wealthy.So go attack another country who did nothing to us and blow the sh*t out of it so Haliburton can make billions more on your dead bodies.Maybe attack Switzerland or Sweden,at least its cooler and they have hot women.Oh and about letters,thats about the only thing you can do without resorting to violence like in V for Vendetta.And dont tell me about making a difference,all the US military and government has done is make enemies around the world and put us in debt that has crippled this nation.As for fighting,show me war worth dying for and who knows I might but Iraq was not a needed war.We have no right to be there and anyone who has died there died for nothing but the greed of our government and rich.Feel proud serving this corrupt government that isnt much different then any other evil empire that has existed.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:04 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker

aha i love people like mr. freeze. and for the record mr freeze, no one said the world was gonna end on dec.21st 2012. they just have said it is supposed to change as we know it... just like on w2k everyone thought the world was gonna end and go crazy all computers would fail, and did it?
anyways, im not gonna argue about anything, its alla waste of time. if you dont like DF then dont get on it? seems like you like no one here and no one here likes your kind.

As for everyone else, thanks and the video is almost complete, but i dunno when ill be able to get it uploaded, prob not till i get back and have good net. but its freakin funny. good time killer at least.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:22 PM
CPTAFW163
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mr Freeze,

Well, maybe we should pull out of Iraq so your state loses 17 billion in defense contracts
http://www.governmentcontractswon.co...d_counties.asp
while quadrupling the number of government contracts in your state.

So, by this data, you live in a welfare state that depends on defense contracts. And the US has always been in debt. Just like 99.9% of the families in the US that have at least 1000 of debt at any given time.

That is the reason why our current president is not pulling troops out of Iraq any time soon. THe US economy cannot afford to because so many states depend on the revenue!!!

So blame your state, as well as yourself. Do you realize how crappy your state economy would do if that 25 billion was cut in HALF. The economic crisis would be even worse than it is right now.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:30 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker

CPT, just so you know, we are pullin out of iraq, thats why im here, were here to cover/help the army and everyone get out. supposed to be fullin out at the end of 2011 if i remember right. it was on the news about 5 months ago.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 PM
CPTAFW163
Champion

Oh, Mr Freeze, i did answer your question. And you replied.

Now, answer this:

If you think that our govenrment is so bad, and corrupt...why not move out of the country? Go to Canada?

I am guessing that you are one of those people who was hit by the economy and want the government to give YOU some of that money being used to finance the war. You basically are a beggar with your hand out and you feel entitled to a government handout. after all, if you were more than a lazy internet slouch, you would do more than write a letter. You would run for office, or start an organization to educate the people about what you think is going on. But that would cut into your internet complaining time.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:36 PM
CPTAFW163
Champion

Originally Posted by ryan0714
CPT, just so you know, we are pullin out of iraq, thats why im here, were here to cover/help the army and everyone get out. supposed to be fullin out at the end of 2011 if i remember right. it was on the news about 5 months ago.
well, that's good to hear. But I guarantee that the drawdown will take years. There are still units being deployed, if that means anything.

The economy will take a bigger hit as the government contracts with stateside businesses do not have the same demand for war items and manpower.

People (like Mr Freeze) forget about how much money that the defense spends GOES STRAIGHT TO STATESIDE BUSINESSES.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:34 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has or is currently serving in the armed forces.

Ryan0714, I apologize on behalf of DodgeForum for a certain someone ruining your thread (who's name happens to have the same meaning as "really cold"), but I have to lock it down before he posts another ridiculously leftist-extremist reply. I have no qualms with the left or the right, but I do have qualms with the extremists from either side.

Quick Reply: Dodge Forum Will Be Famous