2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

My First Truck (Project Log)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 03:29 AM
hutchthefreaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lastrights
pics no working for me
Sad day. Lemme do some magic and rehost em.
All out of order but you get the idea, went down a hole, climbed out, and crawled up a pile of gravel about 7~8 times the height of the truck.
Same trip, massive rut. I would have gone out and taken pictures but water would have gotten in the cabin.

I did try to take a photo of the diamond trail, but I ended up falling on my *** sliding down a muddy hill.

Next trip I'm taking a real camera and someone who knows how to use it. Should be midweek next week.

The seat belt locked. This is when a quart of oil slid forward and lodged itself under the accelerator. I unbelted and fell into the steering wheel. Those damn things hurt!

I personally cant tell how steep this is in the photo, but to help put it in perspective, this is where the belts locked and the oil slid down.

I actually climbed out too fast, and got some air.

But I landed.

it took 4x4 low to get to the very tip top. A few guys on quads and dirt bikes were laughing their asses off at me for trying to get up there. I had the last laugh

I personally cant tell how steep this is in the photo, but to help put it in perspective, simply being on the hill locked the seat belts in place. It was steep enough that I fell onto the steering wheel.

Quick Reply: My First Truck (Project Log)